scanner frequencies

camily

Peace
I know everything change when they switched to a new something or other. I guess my answer is no. lol

C

Chicagofan

jwrustyfan2 said:
Does anyone know the scanner frequencies for Waldorf fire and rescue as well as Westlake? :confused:
Radio Shack in Charlotte Hall and Leonardtown will program your scanner from theirs for $10.00.

wmburdette

9/11 - Never Forget!
jwrustyfan2 said:
Does anyone know the scanner frequencies for Waldorf fire and rescue as well as Westlake? :confused:

Here's some freqs that I got out of the Md Independent a couple of weeks ago and posted it in a different thread at that time.

wmburdette

9/11 - Never Forget!
wmburdette said:
Here's some freqs that I got out of the Md Independent a couple of weeks ago and posted it in a different thread at that time.

Dang, I scrolled down through the thread so fast I missed Ken's posting with the link to henny.com the first time through. Sorry about that! :duh:

pineapple fam

Charles County has moved to a digital trunking system. I'm not sure how long they are going to stay dual transmitting on the old VHF frequencies, but, all of the action is on the 800Mhz digital. And, to recieve the digital (unfourtunately), a scanner that costs around $400 is what it takes. If you have one of the new ones (like a Radio Shack Pro-96) I can help out programming it for the area.
Dont pay for your scanner to get programmed. I would rather help out online than see anyone pay for something like that.
I will post some other online resources for the new freqs and talkgroups for Charles, as soon as find them again! :howdy:

camily

Peace
pineapple fam said:
Charles County has moved to a digital trunking system. I'm not sure how long they are going to stay dual transmitting on the old VHF frequencies, but, all of the action is on the 800Mhz digital. And, to recieve the digital (unfourtunately), a scanner that costs around $400 is what it takes. If you have one of the new ones (like a Radio Shack Pro-96) I can help out programming it for the area.
Dont pay for your scanner to get programmed. I would rather help out online than see anyone pay for something like that.
I will post some other online resources for the new freqs and talkgroups for Charles, as soon as find them again! :howdy:
Yeah, that's what I meant to say. :lmao: