Waldorf "nightlife"?

Kerad

Does anyone have any suggestions on where a guy might go on a Saturday night in Waldorf? I know of the obvious restaurant/bar chains (Outback, Damons, Uno's, etc...), but that "scene" is getting a bit stale. I'm hoping there must be somewhere decent that I haven't stumbled upon yet.

Keep in mind I'm 36...so I'm not lookin' for a teeny bopper, bump n' grind circus-type atmosphere, either. I'd hate to have to drive to D.C. all the time just to find things to do.

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Mikeinsmd

Kerad said:
Does anyone have any suggestions on where a guy might go on a Saturday night in Waldorf? I know of the obvious restaurant/bar chains (Outback, Damons, Uno's, etc...), but that "scene" is getting a bit stale. I'm hoping there must be somewhere decent that I haven't stumbled upon yet.

Keep in mind I'm 36...so I'm not lookin' for a teeny bopper, bump n' grind circus-type atmosphere, either. I'd hate to have to drive to D.C. all the time just to find things to do.

Don Sauvino's. Southbound 301 up by Chevy dealer (can't remember name).

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Kerad said:

Memories on Rt. 925 is not too bad. They have great classic rock and roll bands. You will find alot of folks in your age group.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Don Savino's has some :yum: grub AND some of my friends are hanging on the wall!

Mikeinsmd

K_Jo said:
Don Savino's has some :yum: grub AND some of my friends are hanging on the wall!
Yes they do!!! They used to have a great Italian beer (Perinni) too but I drank it all & they never reordered. :ohwell:

Kerad

K_Jo said:
:choochoo:

That's the strip bar...right? Well...it would give me something more interesting to look at as opposed to muted TV's with sports highlights. A guy's gotta look at somethin' as he enjoys a beverage....

Still...not really gonna have any quality conversation, either, hehe.

Is that place safe...as in...potential crime, etc...?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
Yes they do!!! They used to have a great Italian beer (Perinni) too but I drank it all & they never reordered. :ohwell:
I love the deck out back with the heaters. Cozy. :huggy:

Kerad

Mikeinsmd said:

I've had that...great beer!

Is that place in one of those strip mall thingees? (1 of the 100's here...) I think I may know where it is...

jaie

So happy!
Kerad said:
That's the strip bar...right? Well...it would give me something more interesting to look at as opposed to muted TV's with sports highlights. A guy's gotta look at somethin' as he enjoys a beverage....

:yikes:

T

tikipirate

Apehanger's in Bel Alton is worth the drive. The bartenders dancing 'Coyote Ugly' style on the bar are entertaining and things get better when Jane Housewife with a gutful of Cosmos gets in the mix.

They have a biker theme, but all are welcome. A well-run establishment.

http://www.apehangersbar.com/

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Kerad said:
K...that's leading the pack as of now then...thanks again.
If you are a veteran, you can always go to the American Legion on rt. 925 in Waldorf, next to Memories. There are alot of great people in there. I usually start there (very cheap drinks) and then walk over to Memories. You do not want to go to choo-choos, or better known as Beefalo heaven.

Kerad

harleygirl said:
If you are a veteran, you can always go to the American Legion on rt. 925 in Waldorf, next to Memories. There are alot of great people in there. I usually start there (very cheap drinks) and then walk over to Memories. You do not want to go to choo-choos, or better known as Beefalo heaven.

"Beefalo heaven"...HAHAHA!!!! Yeah...I think I'll steer clear. That place didn't seem to have much potential...which is why I haven't yet been in the 1 1/2 years I've been here.

sockgirl77

Kerad said:

I was told that they didn't serve alcohol there. Is this true?