Curse of the Were Rabbit

C

canuk woman

I don't know about you guys but I think Aardman studios deserves another oscar but this time for best animated feature I waited forever for them to make a Wallace & Gromit movie and it was worth the wait that movie was cool I went to see it with my mom yesterday.

C

canuk woman

aps45819 said:
I got a W&G DVD from NetFlix this weekend, my 6 year old loved it.

I have all three of the oscar nominated shorts on video (or course we all know that two of them won an oscar and the movie was better than all three shorts put together).

C

canuk woman

rack'm said:
We saw it in the theater, it was pretty funny.

Yeah it's too bad Wallace couldn't stay on his veggie diet I was so glad when I found out he was eating something other than cheese.

C

canuk woman

Oh sure....

People just give me red because it got an oscar for best animated feature. Well don't take it out on me people take it out on the voters.

C

canuk woman

Alright whoever is giving me red through this thread had better stop I will find you! This film won an academy award fair and square the only film that shouldn't have won was hustle & flow who in the world has a mind to vote for a pimp song?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
People just give me red because it got an oscar for best animated feature. Well don't take it out on me people take it out on the voters.
You sure that's why you're getting red?

Toxick

Splat
aps45819 said:
I got a W&G DVD from NetFlix this weekend, my 6 year old loved it.

My 2 year old looked pole-axed when he saw it.

I've never actually seen him watching anythign on TV other than Spongebob or Dora the Explorer. And most of the time he doesn't even sit through a whole episode of those before trotting off and digging into stuff he's not supposed to go digging through.

But when we put in the WereRabbit thing, he was :shocked: gone.

For the whole time.

He pointed at the screen a couple of times and said things like "Hair gone!" or "Gommit fall down", to make sure we were all watching - but mostly he was :popcorn: completely fixated.

I'd never seen the like.

I had forgotten what it was like to sit down and watch a movie in peace.

Toxick

Splat
canuk woman said:
Alright whoever is giving me red through this thread had better stop I will find you!

I see you've finally finished that book I recommended: "How to win friends and influence people".

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:
You sure that's why you're getting red?

Well one of the messages said something about me giving green to blueeyedtyrant hello I haven't been able to give any karma to her in days because that message "you must spread some reputation around before you can give any to blueeyedtyrant again" plus I said something in one of the three "Dana Reeves died" threads hey it was a nice comment I did not deserve that red.

C

canuk woman

Toxick said:
I see you've finally finished that book I recommended: "How to win friends and influence people".

You know what that book never did a thing for me as soon as I finished it I tossed it in the fireplace and turned the heat all the way up.

C

canuk woman

And another thing I can give blueeyedtyrant green if I want to who ever you are you are not the boss of me. And if it's about the Reeve widow passing away last night I made a nice comment and when I find you I'm gonna tell people to karma bomb you so hard you didn't see what was coming.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
And another thing I can give blueeyedtyrant green if I want to who ever you are you are not the boss of me. And if it's about the Reeve widow passing away last night I made a nice comment and when I find you I'm gonna tell people to karma bomb you so hard you didn't see what was coming.
I'm not trying to be mean, but what if people are giving you red karma just because they don't like you?

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:
I'm not trying to be mean, but what if people are giving you red karma just because they don't like you?

Ok who is my mortal enemy on this forum again? and it might not be that remember last year that I got red just for defending you-know-who?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
Ok who is my mortal enemy on this forum again? and it might not be that remember last year that I got red just for defending you-know-who?

You and JPC should be PenPals.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
canuk woman said:
And another thing I can give blueeyedtyrant green if I want to who ever you are you are not the boss of me.
Then why are you complaining about someone else giving you red ... or are you the boss of them? :confused: