America Gone Mad

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Le Carre...isn't he French? :roflmao: That might be one of the more vapid pieces I've ever read about the topic. Mr. Le Carre should stick to fiction.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Le Carre...isn't he French? :roflmao: That might be one of the more vapid pieces I've ever read about the topic. Mr. Le Carre should stick to fiction.

Crap! I almost beat ya to it! :frown:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by yakky doodle
but why do you have all that white-out on your monitor? :confused:

:wink:

I hate to trash Krebs lovely thread but.... Have you seen Weird Al do that song? I Love Weird Al... He's my Hero! :smile:

It's ali about the Pentium..Weird Al Go out and buy it today

Last edited by a moderator:

yakky doodle

Originally posted by Kain99
I hate to trash Krebs lovely thread but.... Have you seen Weird Al do that song? I Love Weird Al... He's my Hero! :smile:

It's ali about the Pentium..Weird Al Go out and buy it today

haven't caught that one or anything of his lately; but I liked him too! i used to see his videos in the 80s/early 90s (i am a youngin' remember :biggrin:

K

Kain99

No this is brand New Weird Al! Not the old stuff... He's back with a bang! the kids love him. We even have him in concert on video... YeeeeHawwwww!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Whatcha wanna do? Wanna be slackers? Code crackers? Hackers? Wastin' time with all the chat room yakkers?

é Yee HA! I feel so cool now! Thanks Sharon!

MGKrebs

endangered species
He's not French. He's British. Le Carre isn't even his real name. But I think he expresses the sentiments of a lot of "us" better than we can.

PS- He used to be British Foriegn Service, i.e., a spy (allegedly).

Hope you all watch the news this weekend...big anti-war rallies all over the world. Your boy Wolf Blitzer is even covering the one in DC.

K

Kain99

John Le Carré is the pen name of David Cornwall. He was born in Poole, Dorset, as the son of Ronnie Cornwell, who engaged in several million pound swindles and was imprisoned for fraud.

Even better! The son of a criminal who wants to be French. :wink: