Hey SMC!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://drudgereport.com/kerry2.htm

CLOUD OVER KERRY: MASSACHUSETTS SENATOR EXPRESSED 'HATRED' OVER TRIPS TO IOWA

Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts holds hatred for having to travel through heartland spots like Iowa to raise cash, it can be revealed.

On the eve of a fundraising trip to Dubuque, Iowa -- quotes surface which detail Kerry's feelings about trips to Dubuque.

'I hate it. I detest it," Kerry told a Boston reporter in 1996.

Kerry will attend church services on Sunday in Dubuque with state Rep. Patrick Murphy, and have lunch with activists in Dubuque.

"I hate going to places like Austin and Dubuque to raise large sums of money. But I have to," Kerry revealed to the BOSTON GLOBE.

So far, Kerry has collected slightly more than $10,000 from Iowa residents, insiders tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

"I am sorry he hates coming here and taking our money!" Dubuque resident Marsha Vittal said in anger on Friday. "He wants to be my president, but he detests, detests coming to where I've chosen to live my life, to ask for support?!"

A Kerry staffer explained the senator holds no personal dislike of Dubuque or its residents.

"He's actually very excited to be making the trip this weekend," said the insider.

Oopsie! I mean, I can see why he hates to go to Dubuque - the whole state smells and there aren't any good tofu restaurants - but what's wrong with Austin?

MGKrebs

endangered species
I would think this would endear you to him, vrai. At least he's speaking his mind ( if drudge can be trusted.)

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by MGKrebs
I would think this would endear you to him, vrai. At least he's speaking his mind ( if drudge can be trusted.)

Yeah, Drudge ruined his credibiltity when he broke that Monica Lewinsky story that led to the impeachment of our President!

:cool:

demsformd

Kerry is just the biggest dumbbutt ever. If he is nominated, our party goes backwards 16 years. Everyone pray that we don't get this Mike Dukakis protege to win the nod.

demsformd

A new poll out shows Lieberman leading the Democratic field with 22% with John Edwards in second with 14%. I am telling you, the next president is going to be the man from North Carolina.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by demsformd
A new poll out shows Lieberman leading the Democratic field with 22% with John Edwards in second with 14%. I am telling you, the next president is going to be the man from North Carolina.

Michael Jordan is running in 2004?

demsformd

Well they would be great for the Democrats!!:biggrin:

All I have to say is that John Edwards is an exciting prospect for me. I met him several times when there was legislation pendind before Congress about tort reform.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by demsformd
Well they would be great for the Democrats!!:biggrin:

All I have to say is that John Edwards is an exciting prospect for me. I met him several times when there was legislation pendind before Congress about tort reform.

Richard Petty is a Republican though... :biggrin:

What was Edwards' position on tort reform, considering tort law has made him a multi-millionaire?

demsformd

Edwards supports limited tort reform, I cannot remember the exact details of the bill that we discussed. I'll look at the files in my office on Tuesday.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Oh please, God, let the Democrats nominee be Edwards!

Yes, lets hope so.. If not, Clinton may not go down in history as the president with an incredible sex drive, but rather the president that was sandwiched between two bush's who lost releection after winning a war in iraq.:smile: