Judge: Teacher In Sex Scandal Was Manipulated By Students

Mikeinsmd

BuddyLee said:
Article said she was fired.

Sounds to me like these boys were playing with her.... :killingme
"They demeaned and sometimes ridiculed you, putting your calls on speakerphone. They considered you a playmate," the judge said. "You sensed and knew what was going on but did not extricate yourself.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't think of older teens who have sex with a teacher or adult as "victims". A 13 or 14 year old, okay, but by 16 many kids are having sex on their own, so to say they were victimized by someone simply by having sex is absurd. To me it's all about:

"You crossed the line from teacher to consort, something that is totally unacceptable in our society -- and as a result, you are now a convicted felon," Herrick said.
There are societal lines for a reason, and when people cross them, they should be punished. Frankly, I think these boys should get a penalty as well.

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
I don't think of older teens who have sex with a teacher or adult as "victims". A 13 or 14 year old, okay, but by 16 many kids are having sex on their own, so to say they were victimized by someone simply by having sex is absurd. To me it's all about:

There are societal lines for a reason, and when people cross them, they should be punished. Frankly, I think these boys should get a penalty as well.

I concur. :smile:

willie

Mikeinsmd said:
I think you and I normally agree Willie but not in this case. See my other post. These boys were having a blast... :lmao:
I meant her own children were the only victims. Teacher and the class were having a blast. I would imagine that her kid, that was supposedly in the same class, was totally humiliated.

Mikeinsmd

willie said:
I meant her own children were the only victims. Teacher and the class were having a blast. I would imagine that her kid, that was supposedly in the same class, was totally humiliated.
Ahhhh..... I misinterpreted your post! :whoosh: I do agree with you!! I'd hate to be her kids.