Bear shot by hunter bites back, dies

D

dems4me

Mikeinsmd said:
Whatya clapping for?? The guy was hunting legally. :smack:

Now he can eat bear sausage while he heals!! :yay:

I always root for the underdog..:lol: I read nothing about the bear being armed with a gun and hunting him out of his home? :shrug:

:lol:

Mikeinsmd

dems4me said:
I always root for the underdog..:lol: I read nothing about the bear being armed with a gun and hunting him out of his home? :shrug::lol:
Do ya go fishing Dems?? How about crabbing?? Do you root for the fish when you slide the steel hook up the ass of the living, squirming worm??? Do ya root for the worm Dems?? Do ya?? :smack: Do ya root for the crab as the steam engulfs his live, wiggling shell??

The bear had a better chance then the worm, the fish or the crab.

Well do ya Dems??? :killingme

D

dems4me

Mikeinsmd said:
Do ya go fishing Dems?? How about crabbing?? Do you root for the fish when you slide the steel hook up the ass of the living, squirming worm??? Do ya root for the worm Dems?? Do ya?? :smack: Do ya root for the crab as the steam engulfs his live, wiggling shell??

The bear had a better chance then the worm, the fish or the crab.

Well do ya Dems??? :killingme

That's apples to oranges argument... these are bottom feeding crustacians that cost 50.00 for 2 dozen and much more tasty and have about 1000 babies a year or something... but a cuddly little bear that grew up a a babby cub, one day took its first steps, and one day momma goaded it on in life only for some azz to shoot it bothers me :shrug: I say good for the bear... as for fish... I do catch and release... something you can't do for hunting mammals :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikeinsmd

dems4me said:
That's apples to oranges argument... these are bottom feeding crustacians that cost 50.00 for 2 dozen and much more tasty and have about 1000 babies a year or something... but a cuddly little bear that grew up a a babby cub, one day took its first steps, and one day momma goaded it on in life only for some azz to shoot it bothers me :shrug: I say good for the bear... as for fish... I do catch and release... something you can't do for hunting :shrug:
You're so full sh!t it's funny!! :killingme It's not apples/oranges. It's leagally harvesting food.

Much more tasty?? Ever had bear?? I prefer it over fish anyday!!

Catch & release my azz. Do I need to dig up threads where you discuss eating fish??

So because a worm, fish or crab isn't "cute", it's ok to kill & eat it?? :killingme

Fish and crabs were lil once too yanno!! :bonk:

D

dems4me

Mikeinsmd said:
You're so full sh!t it's funny!! :killingme It's not apples/oranges. It's leagally harvesting food.

Much more tasty?? Ever had bear?? I prefer it over fish anyday!!

Catch & release my azz. Do I need to dig up threads where you discuss eating fish??

So because a worm, fish or crab isn't "cute", it's ok to kill & eat it?? :killingme

Fish and crabs were lil once too yanno!! :bonk:

sorry dear not full of shiat... full of crabs is all I'm guilty of. One's a mammal that has one or two siblings a year and the other is a crustacian that has thousands of siblings a year... :shrug: No, never had bear... as for digging up threads about me eating fish... go right on ahead...I'm not big on fish and catch and release... all I asked about was the Rockbass last year and that was it :shrug: and asked if it was edible.. it's still not the same as a mammal though :shrug: I'm sure if us fisher folks and crabbing folks can use guns in the water, we'd have a greater success rate and high return for food as hunters would :shrug:
Glad I could make you laugh though :ohwell:

Mikeinsmd

dems4me said:
sorry dear not full of shiat... full of crabs is all I'm guilty of. One's a mammal that has one or two siblings a year and the other is a crustacian that has thousands of siblings a year... :shrug: No, never had bear... as for digging up threads about me eating fish... go right on ahead...I'm not big on fish and catch and release... all I asked about was the Rockbass last year and that was it :shrug: and asked if it was edible.. it's still not the same as a mammal though :shrug: I'm sure if us fisher folks and crabbing folks can use guns in the water, we'd have a greater success rate and high return for food as hunters would :shrug:Glad I could make you laugh though :ohwell:
:smack: :killingme :killingme :smack:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
Ed Zachary! If you haven't killed an animal with four shots, you don't belong out there hunting.

Beauchamp, of nearby Newville, had just shot the bear with a .444-caliber rifle and was within 15 feet of it. He turned to run, but the bear put a claw around his hip and bit him twice, once in each thigh, before dying.

That bear wasn't dead yet if he could catch him at 15 feet. No make sence...

D

dems4me

Mikeinsmd said:

not trying to sound like Archie Bunker where he suggests "arming the passengers with guns to avoid the skyjackin's"... but... still it's not that bad of an idea... heck when y'all hunt for game... y'all have a much bigger target and a more powerful weapon... and you can actually see your target... where's the sport in that? Crabbing and Fishing is better all around :shrug: Not at all compared to hunting :shug:

Mikeinsmd

dems4me said:
not trying to sound like Archie Bunker where he suggests "arming the passengers with guns to avoid the skyjackin's"... but... still it's not that bad of an idea... heck when y'all hunt for game... y'all have a much bigger target and a more powerful weapon... and you can actually see your target... where's the sport in that? Crabbing and Fishing is better all around :shrug: Not at all compared to hunting :shug:
You make a PERFECT democrat!! :buttkick: :killingme