peter pan fashion pages

SmallTown

Football season!
What was the comment from earlier about people who start namecalling do it for lack of something useful to say?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Proves the point that you are very deceitful. Changing your initial post after someone posts a comment proves nothing else.

red

that was hardly a comment. i was sharing funny sites and being the opportunist that he is, biscuit used it to insult someone. that was not my intention, that's why i edited it. call it what you like.

Biscuit

Livin' Large
yeah but, You changed it three times and then Taunted me to do something. So i did, So come out with it Who are You?

And yes I am childish.:cheers:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Say now!

Originally posted by Biscuit
Hey Look, Its SmallClowns Web Page

Red, Why did you take it done are you smalltowns wife?

Any Isn't editing posts grand!
:biggrin: Saaaay! That's a pretty gaaaay little site there! I had an itch to order the Fauntleroy Blue outfit, but didn't; It probably wouldn't do as a NY Giants mascot symbol!
But Red must have obviously seen something in there that twitched her fantasies! We'll just have to wait for more commentary from that part of the woods.
How the hell did SmallTown get "dragged" into this?

:biggrin: penn

red

Originally posted by Biscuit
yeah but, You changed it three times and then Taunted me to do something. So i did, So come out with it Who are You?

And yes I am childish.:cheers:

:rolleyes:

Biscuit

Livin' Large
Its all part of Darwin's Evolutionary Theroy, Every thread i am in evolves into something agianst SmallClown. :biggrin:

K

Kain99

:lmao: :roflmao: Look red... You can make Biscuit do tricks! If ya scratch his belly he will lick your face and roll over too.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by red
that was hardly a comment. i was sharing funny sites and being the opportunist that he is, biscuit used it to insult someone. that was not my intention, that's why i edited it. call it what you like.
Well based on Biscuit's response he says you taunted him, so it seems it was your intent. Besides being deceitful I guess you are also a liar, probably an MPD too.

red

Originally posted by Ken King
Well based on Biscuit's response he says you taunted him, so it seems it was your intent. Besides being deceitful I guess you are also a liar, probably an MPD too.

you're entitled to your opinion. have a nice day. :smile:

Biscuit

Livin' Large
I think Red and SmallClown have a litte Something Something Going on.:eek:

Or if she is the MPD everybody keeps telling me she is. She is hoping to get something going on.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Yeah, that too

Originally posted by Ken King
:rolleyes: I have to agree with Ken, I've noticed something in red's style; seen it before in the last 5 months. We will see!
Ain't it hell when you're caught with your foot where it
isn't supposed to be???

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Re: Yeah, that too

Originally posted by penncam
Ain't it hell when you're caught with your foot where it
isn't supposed to be???

How do YOU know where my foot has been?!:wink: