<BRR>

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Well, I didn't ride yesterday...TOO KKOLD....that's a first for me :lol:
Anyone ride?
Rottncop chose the coldest weekend so far to begin the big trenching project, running water/electricity to the fields....<BRR> I shopped instead. :biggrin:
Got some neato Christmas presents and stuff at Mr Willeys!!

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
happyappygirl said:
Rottncop chose the coldest weekend so far to begin the big trenching project, running water/electricity to the fields....

We just dug a trench a month ago... the waterer is getting hooked up tomorrow. It's a PIA but soo worth it. Gotta be real careful filling it back in..

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Four*Leaf*Farm said:
We just dug a trench a month ago... the waterer is getting hooked up tomorrow. It's a PIA but soo worth it. Gotta be real careful filling it back in..

Just in time to freeze up!

j/k... good luck. :yay:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Nope, didn't ride either!!!! Did get the fire going, but just sat around and chatted. Hope we don't have too many days like Friday! Today was decent though. One tip for filling in trenches - over fill the trench and tamp down (if you have access to a gas tamp that's the best) leaving a small mound. As the dirt settles, refill and tamp ASAP, don't wait for someone to step in the hole! We had settling dirt for a good year before I was confident no one would find a hazard.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Geeze we roped everyone off from everything, and the babies still slipped right under the ropes, and are spending the days hopping back and forth across the trenches! I'm SO afraid someone is going to get hurt - the big ones shake every time they go near the rope :lol: ....and toting water is a ROYAL PITA too...the ATV is getting a real workout, using that big white barrel with a lid we got from the farmer's mkt. Rottncop decided he wanted to run trenches all over this place while we had the trencher, running electric up the driveway for lights, across the fields and over the hill, even to the NEW field in the front, looks like the war of the mole people around here:lol: anyone coming down the drive had better steer clear of the trenching for lights!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
appyday said:
Hell NO I did not ride...what did ya buy me :confused:
I got 'choo a...um...no, i got ya the...no...wait...i got the ...oh nebber mind :ohwell:

well look at the bright side, they say you should always give gifts you'd use yourself...so...i'm using them :lol: