Southern Maryland Christmas Guide

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
The annual Grinch Reenactment, Pudding Contest, and Beast Roast will be held on Saturday, December 24th in Old Town Whoville, in the town square. Enter your small pooch in the Dog Reindeer Antler Contest! Admission is free.

slotted

Mike at Mike's Bikes is taking donations to buy Christmas dinners for needy families. He also needs volunteers to help with deliveries.

R

remaxrealtor

Rick's Cheesesteaks is ready to launch our second "Books for Soldiers" collection. We were very proud of the 600+ pounds of books we shipped to Iraq last Xmas, but we know we can top it this year! Same as last year, groups (especially schools, etc. that bring in over 200 books get a little pizza party from me and RE/MAX. Piney Point elementary kicked butt last year! There will be bins in the restaurant for collection, paperbacks only please. RE/MAX Top Professionals and Mailboxes Etc. in Wildewood Center sponsor the shipping.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
remaxrealtor said:
Rick's Cheesesteaks is ready to launch our second "Books for Soldiers" collection. We were very proud of the 600+ pounds of books we shipped to Iraq last Xmas, but we know we can top it this year! Same as last year, groups (especially schools, etc. that bring in over 200 books get a little pizza party from me and RE/MAX. Piney Point elementary kicked butt last year! There will be bins in the restaurant for collection, paperbacks only please. RE/MAX Top Professionals and Mailboxes Etc. in Wildewood Center sponsor the shipping.

I remember that thread from last year. I made a new friend! :jet:

Otter

Nothing to see here
remaxrealtor said:

You take paperbacks?? I have a bunch of them that I was thinking of tossing last weekend..

slotted

slotted said:
Mike at Mike's Bikes is taking donations to buy Christmas dinners for needy families. He also needs volunteers to help with deliveries.
Okay, I just picked up a flyer from Mike's Bikes. Here's more information on the Turkey Drive.

Deliveries for this year's Turkey Drive will start on December 14,2005 and run through Christmas.

They will be meeting at Zion United Methodist Church starting at 4PM to put baskets together and get the names of the recipients.

They will be working out of the church on the 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, and 18th. After that, they will be working out of Mike's Bikes on Great Mills road.

Zion UMC is about 1 mile south of Gate 2 on Routhe 235 on the right.

For more information, call 301-863-7887.