I am tired of the Male Bashing........ So, lets have fun! ;)

steve203

Update August 17,2002
MALE BASHING........... NOT!

This is a new century...... not the 1930’s, 40’s, 50’s, etc. Women demand that you know this. Times have changed for women ..........I can understand that!

What is about to be said here deals with MOST (Not all) women. Those women (exceptions) that truly work hard, and give their fair share to the relationship, and DO NOT have the state, or their other half picking up the tab, as well as other responsibilities.......will understand what is about to be said here. (They themselves have dealt with losers of the opposite sex)

The majority of women will not understand! But then, what’s new? "Let them go!"

When a woman uses the word "STRESS" often... (and that seems to be the norm)........... Let her go!

If she claims to be an equal, yet you seem to be (most of the time, if not all the time) funding the bills i.e. dinner, lunch, travel, etc. ....... huh! Let her go. She really has nothing to offer to the relationship. A short amount of time will show you this! Think about it!.......... It boils down to that ........You’re paying for a relationship. Not good at all! And, a lousy future!

Any woman that claims to be an Equal….. Let her go! A real Equal doesn’t ANNOUNCE IT, or DEMAND IT. She simply proves it by her actions (that’s a real Equal.... and hard to find!). If you do find one like this. Get on your knees, and thank GOD! It will be a lifetime before you find another like her.

If a woman demands 100% be put in a relationship...... Think about letting her go! Normally she’s talking about YOU GIVING 100%, and SHE RECEIVING 100%.

Normally a woman will demand of you more than she would ever demand of herself. Let her go! She’ll never understand both sides of the issue.

A woman that never admits to anything she has done wrong, as well as makes excuses. Let her go! "SHE’S A CONSTANT VICTIM (VICKI VICTIM)" You will never come to an agreement, and will only get worse!

Why is it when a man works, and brings home the bacon, its shared between both the woman, and man............. but when a woman is working too her money is only hers? Huh! Now I know where the saying "What’s hers is hers and what’s his is hers." comes from. All men, beware!

A woman that is constantly in need of money, help, direction. Let her go! When she gets well (in her head), she will demand that she is an Equal at YOUR expense. Daaahhh! NEVER HERS! Not a pretty sight. Make sure she is doing fine on her own, and a true equal before you get involved with her. This makes for a better understanding about life’s demands. (On both sides!)

If a woman considers flirting with others (to her) its not a big deal......... Let her go! She will later stab you in the back, and consider that "not a big deal". (Not one you would want to bring home to meet mother, nor have children with.)

If a woman has office appointments at weird times. Let her go! You later might contract a disease from one of her office appointments............. Daaahhh! LOL... Not a mystery.

If a woman needs your help, but does not ask you.... DON’T, and I repeat, DON’T volunteer. When things don’t go exactly her way she will blame you, and say it’s your fault. ***After all, you volunteered, and that she didn’t ask you.***

If a woman needs to constantly keep herself looking good. Chances are she doesn’t have any real substance to her,........ therefore, relies on her good looks. Let her go! It will not last. Her real character will show thru within a couple of months.

Do not let a woman move in with you. When you find out who she really is..............It then will seem like a lifetime getting the bum out. NEVER, NEVER (no matter what she says) let her move in. Yes, it’s expensive this way in the BEGINNING...... BUT it’s MORE expensive and difficult getting her out. Most relationships only last one to four years anyway. (This is why dating is so VERY important.) It’s worth it in the long run to live by yourself. When you do find the right one. It will be worth the expense.

If a woman tells you her problems....... Just listen. She doesn’t want your possible solutions. Unlike most women thinking........... Men and Women are different. This should stir up the hive.

If early in the relationship a woman lies......... LET HER GO! This is just the tip of the iceberg. There will be tons of excuses, lies, BS to follow if you continue (in the relationship).

When a woman has PMS.......... Back off, and give her space. This should only last about seven days at the most. If it last 28 to 31 days a month. LET HER GO!........ REALLY! :) It won’t get any better!!!!

For most of the women, the bigger the breasts the lesser the intelligence. Let her go! It’s not worth it in the long run. Let the fools have her. That will be a match!

If a woman asks your honest opinion on her looks, dress, etc…….. Either give a VERY positive reply, or get out of the room quick. (You’re on your own!) ...... I’ve found that honesty has nothing to do with her question.

If the woman is not working, can’t seem to hold down a job for long, lives with others, or is state funded!…… (If you catch my drift....) Let her go! She’s dead weight, and will eventually bring you down with her.
It was brought to my attention that a lot of women would marry to evade having to make it own their own. I was told that it’s tough being on her own. Well, welcome to the REAL world. That’s part of being an equal and independent. Like I said earlier, there are responsibilities, as well as problems that come with being an "EQUAL and Independent" person.

With all this, one may think that am very bitter, or something to that effect. Not close at all. Actually, things are going great for me..... Its just that I’ve seen a lot of male bashing out there, and thought there needs to be a reality check for most women (Not all.).
As for you younger men, and women (Late teens, 20’s and 30’s) all of this may seem strange........ when you get in your late forties, fifties, etc........ You'll see what am talking about. :eek:)

FYI!

Here are some really good books to read: "Ten stupid things men do to mess up their lives" by Dr. Laura, "Ten stupid things women do to mess up their lives" by Dr. Laura

Leave SEX out of the relationship. I know this is hard to do.......... Boy, do I know! The reason for this.......... You’ll find out within a short amount of time what kind of woman you are dating. Without sex (the dating period) you will be able to see whom you are really with. No games, no BS to deal with. I’ve found that SEX clouds the issue, and the persons character you are with. Without sex, you will now have to truly deal with the person. LOL ......... Give it a try! You’ll see what am talking about. ;)

Be cautious of a woman that can never admit to, or apologize to anything she does wrong. If you can live with that, go for it..... but if you can’t....... better to let her go. Nothing will ever be solved with this type of woman.

Most women blame what’s going on with them today, because of their past. Stop using the past as a reason to be stupid today. Grow up already!

Men! Look out for women that want men with old fashion values. They will want to be wine, and dine and taken care of .......... and still claim to be independent and equal. Meaning they want the benefits of the past yet are demanding to be equal, and independent (of today) with none of the responsibilities. Let them go! They will drain you physically, emotionally, and financially. (Talk about mixed signals!) .................With being an equal and independent comes respect, honor, and responsibilities. Judge Judy said it best: Don’t piss on my leg, and tell me its raining!!

Keep SEX out of it! As time goes on, you’ll find out that woman you thought you loved (and she loved you) with the soft lips, and smooth skin is actually a con-artist. A cesspool of foul language, and deceitfulness.

Watch out for women that seem to be wild, and somewhat recklessness (women in their 40’s and 50’s). They will give tons of excuses, etc. Let them go! They haven’t grown up yet, and probably never will.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by steve203
Be cautious of a woman that can never admit to, or apologize to anything she does wrong. If you can live with that, go for it..... but if you can’t....... better to let her go. Nothing will ever be solved with this type of woman.

NO KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
That seems to be every possible description of any woman anywhere... Doesn't leave much left to work with.

There are quite a few in there I recognize.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by cariblue
Don't you think it sounds like one of his rants? Right down to the "DAH.......!"

I don't think I made it to the "DAH..." parts of Darby's rants! Never read far enough! :lmao:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Christy's right. A majority of those nasty traits could be had by both male or female. :duh:

If you are constantly picking the wrong kind of mate, you have no one but yourself to blame.

Get over it! :shutup:

steve203

Just look at the nastiness, and BS coming from these women!

Hi all,
Just look at the nastiness, and BS coming from these women (and am sure there’s more to come..... which is fine). It will never stop.....LOL.
It’s amazing how they will constantly justify their point. Can you imagine being their boyfriend, or worse ‘married’ to them.... Ouch!
I realize that companionship through the good times can be fun........ So, I have a solution to this..... And, it works for me............. Join singles groups...... Really! It’s great! I am in two now and my weekends are normally filled with actives i.e. skiing, dances, trips, etc. Lots of women are in these type settings. You only have to take care of yourself. Everybody pays their own way. You can have all the fun that comes with a relationship (and more *smile*), and yet....... Not take their meanness, rudeness, etc. home with you (It’s up to you...... if you know what I mean.).
Steve

You're right Steve in your views about women. I guess I just had a bad day and was just "venting". But the ladies are absolutely correct also...there are just as many immature, "gold diggers" out in the world as well.
Have a great day everyone and yes...no more male bashing. A note.....a romantic evening just wouldn't be the same without a man!!!

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: Just look at the nastiness, and BS coming from these women!

Originally posted by steve203
Hi all,
Just look at the nastiness, and BS coming from these women (and am sure there’s more to come..... which is fine). It will never stop.....LOL.
It’s amazing how they will constantly justify their point. Can you imagine being their boyfriend, or worse ‘married’ to them.... Ouch!
I realize that companionship through the good times can be fun........ So, I have a solution to this..... And, it works for me............. Join singles groups...... Really! It’s great! I am in two now and my weekends are normally filled with actives i.e. skiing, dances, trips, etc. Lots of women are in these type settings. You only have to take care of yourself. Everybody pays their own way. You can have all the fun that comes with a relationship (and more *smile*), and yet....... Not take their meanness, rudeness, etc. home with you (It’s up to you...... if you know what I mean.).
Steve

:roflmao: Me nasty? No way! I'm just offering up a little common sense. I've already got my perfect man. So does Sharon.

You just seem a tad bit bitter. :wink:

steve203

To Rabbitlady...... ;)

Morning Rabbitlady,
It took guts to say what you said. You are obviously the exception to what I originally posted. Thanks for understanding!
Take care Rabbitlady, Steve

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Since you posted the same thing twice

So Will I....

Ladies - all the above applies to men as well - however I believe we have more intelligence than the author implies. But I would like to add a few things
1) if a man is always comparing you to his mother - drop him - this will never change
2) if a man refuses to pick up his dirty clothes, put dishes in the sink, etc. drop him - he will never change and just add to your work load
3) If a man is constantly nitpicking your hobbies, body, choice of clothing, taste in food, etc. drop him - you are too good for him anyway
4)If a man insists that you will do something that you don't want to do, regardless of reason - drop him - the center of his universe is himself and that will never change
5)If a man degrades or humilates you in public - drop kick him - he's a loser
6)If a man is rude to the waiter, person in line, etc. drop him - He has issues and doesn't know common curtesy and it is too late in life to teach him any
7) If a man threatens you in any way, make a gesture or move to hurt you - drop kick him and get away fast
8)If you do have sex with a man and he doesn't care about your pleasure - drop him and have a manicure instead
9)If a man is selfish emotionally as well as financially, drop him - he doesn't care about you - only his bottom line
10) If a man rarely if ever compliments you - drop him - he doesn't care about you he's just in it for himself.
I could go on and on and on as our friend Steve did, but I gotta work to pay my bills and buy my dawg food!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Steve, I have to risk the wrath of the Sisterhood and give you a :clap:. Guys can't hardly go wrong by following your advice. And, Ladies, listen up to Mig's post - that about sums it up.

Moral of the story: Don't date crummy people. That way you'll never accidentally marry or procreate with one.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Moral of the story: Don't date crummy people. That way you'll never accidentally marry or procreate with one.

EXACTLY!!!! :lol: It's not that difficult of a concept! :bubble:

steve203

Thanks for standing up!

Hi SxyPrinces and Vraiblonde,
Thanks for standing up!........... It all sounds good to me......... :yay:
Steve

S

ShellyCW

Holy Crap! It's like elementary school again.. "ewww, boys have cooties!" "No, Girls suck!" "Do not!" "Do Too!" :rolleyes:

yakky doodle

I :clap: some of the things in both posts! :cheers: Problem is that you have to allow some faults with people b/c otherwise you are looking for Mr. or Miss Perfect, and we all know he/she doesn't exist (or is already married or is gay). Common sense goes a long way. If you don't have it, you can expect to hook up with a loser as described in this thread previously.

However, I again want to reiterate what others have -- that you can interchange "men/women" in those posts! :bubble:

K

Kain99

Betty, I am so falling in love with you! :razz: I say YES! Get a Bong and go away! Before I get the fricking blame for your antics!

Enough Male bashing???? Puhlease there is no such thing! You get what you ask for Testosterone Tom!

B

Betty_Elms

Originally posted by Kain99
Betty, I am so falling in love with you

Enough Male bashing???? Puhlease there is no such thing! You get what you ask for Testosterone Tom!

Aww, stop now Kain, I'm blushing....:blushing:

You did kind of ask for it Steve....you couldn't really have expected to not get bashed at least a little for that post! I do think you have a point though. Men and women both can be horrible, hateful creatures . One more area where we are truly equal...we both suck!

"Testosterone Tom"....lmao :razz2: