vh1 big in 05 awards

C

canuk woman

Ok one of the reality stars nominated was Bonaduce and well after seeing some clips of it I'm like "Ok that's enough for my liking" (thank goodness Bo Bice won and right now I bet Carrie Underwuss is kicking herself right now wishing she had lost because her debut album debuted at #2 in the states thanks to Madonna) but still that show was nuts.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
canuk woman said:
Ok one of the reality stars nominated was Bonaduce and well after seeing some clips of it I'm like "Ok that's enough for my liking" (thank goodness Bo Bice won and right now I bet Carrie Underwuss is kicking herself right now wishing she had lost because her debut album debuted at #2 in the states thanks to Madonna) but still that show was nuts.
Did you forget your Ritalin?

CMC122

Go Braves!
Dear Canuk child,

We are having a snow emergency! You should refrain from posting until the thaw in June. We have enough going on as it is.

TIA,

CMC

C

canuk woman

Bustem' Down said:
Did you forget your Ritalin?

No I took it and the only people that really need ritalin are some of the girls in my drama class.

C

canuk woman

CMC122 said:
Dear Canuk child,

We are having a snow emergency! You should refrain from posting until the thaw in June. We have enough going on as it is.

TIA,

CMC

Hey there is snow where I am too and I'm posting just fine.

C

canuk woman

jazz lady said:
Don't you know Maryland snow is way different than Canadian snow? :duh:

Yeah in Maryland it actually is snow and people just can't stop eating it. :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This could not possibly be more ignorant. But I'm glued to the set to see just how bad these people can embarrass themselves.

Jessica Simpson - good lord! She could not possibly be any stupider. And I loved her show, too.

Bobby Brown and the lamer Gotti brothers just introduced the nominees for Best Reality Star. And Bo Bice beat out Dog the Bounty Hunter and Bonaduce!

I can't believe it.