True Grit Ride

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SUNNY and 45 is the weather report for Sunday!!!!! SMTR's TRUE GRIT RIDE is at St Mary's River Park for us die hard riders who just can't seem to get enough. Hope to see ya there!

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
It be snowing now, hard to believe we were able to ride yesterday.

hopefully i'll be able to keep up on Sunday's ride since i'll be on my SloOoOoOoW (<--click) Amish trail horse :neener:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Your given Percy a real :buttkick: 'n. for talkin down Tonk. Wait till Sunday when she sees your newly improved Belgium Sporthorse.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I bet my horse can swim across the lake faster than your SLOOOOWWW Amish plow horse can. Even without me on him. :killingme

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
persimmoncf said:
I bet my horse can swim across the lake faster than your SLOOOOWWW Amish plow horse can. Even without me on him. :killingme
but you still managed to smoke that ciggie afterwards :lmao:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
persimmoncf said:

Thats why i ride a 18 hander, he doesnt have to swim, he can just walk accross the lake

(also means i wont have to use a canoe to round yer horse up :lmao: )

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
persimmoncf said:
Goldenhorse and I are marking it on Sat. and we can post the conditions after we return.

Me and "the boy" will be there too, but we have to leave around 1ish for the Vet (to check out his new, beat Percy on barrels, horse)

Plum Loco's going too isnt he?

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
mygoldnhorse said:
Your given Percy a real :buttkick: 'n. for talkin down Tonk. Wait till Sunday when she sees your newly improved Belgium Sporthorse.

Yes, but i will NOT be using spurs on him (learned that lesson)

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Yes, Plum Loco will be there also. Plum Loco was wondering Percy...Will you be riding your dancing arab or the olympic swimmer you rode the last time? If you want I'll pass this on :smack: to him...

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
mygoldnhorse said:
Yes, Plum Loco will be there also. Plum Loco was wondering Percy...Will you be riding your dancing arab or the olympic swimmer you rode the last time? If you want I'll pass this on :smack: to him...

Tell him i talked to our Virginia friend, he wants to host a judged ride

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
i've been hounding him about it, also about coon hunting friday (but now their calling for snow)

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
who the he11 is Poco Loco? There is too many "dancing arabs" in this world. Maybe Keefers could show us how his boy sinks to the bottom.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
persimmoncf said:
who the he11 is Poco Loco? There is too many "dancing arabs" in this world. Maybe Keefers could show us how his boy sinks to the bottom.

such harsh language

:jerry:

E

equineaddict

persimmoncf said:
I needed a whole pack of ciggies after that crazy day.
Good thing I had dry ones in the truck.

Awww Comon' you probably smoked up all mine! : :lmao:

E

equineaddict

SAHRAB said:
It be snowing now, hard to believe we were able to ride yesterday.

hopefully i'll be able to keep up on Sunday's ride since i'll be on my SloOoOoOoW (<--click) Amish trail horse :neener:

:lmao: Hay I thought I bought that Amish horse for hubby 4 his birthday! :howdy: Guess who????? :smack: