Pot Belly Piggy

E

equineaddict

Hi All...I'm looking for a pot belly for a x-mas present. Can anyone direct me to a good place???? Thanks.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Its in the classifieds under "other" section. I went to see the piglets and they are cute as can be. And if I may say, momma pig was quite a looker too.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
appyday said:
Did you get one... :popcorn:

No. The hubby put his foot down and said he was not a farmer. But on the good side, I pretty much can get any dog I want now. Just so long as it doesnt oink.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
The lady with the baby piglets on the classifieds had one that lived in the house. Cutest thing I ever saw. It would jump up and down for carrots and followed mom all over and would go to the door to be let out and when she got tired of playing she laid down in front of the fireplace to sleep.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
appyday said:
Fixed..I realize it must have been a typo :huggy: Even Jazz will vouge for that.. :coffee:

If I knew what "vouge" is, I might consider doing it. :confused:

But I will VOUCH that Wee is still only 99 pounds. :huggy:

E

equineaddict

Piggy

mingiz said:
there is one posted int he classifieds

Hay thanks for the 411 and I'm gonna check it out! I know a few people that just have one and they seem to do well alone!

E

equineaddict

appyday said:
They are so cute and sweet...want to see one when they grow up?? Yes I too saw one and a litter also on the classifieds good luck..

Do you know if a female or male would make a better pet? The people I know that have them have males and I wasn't sure if there's a reason for this or not.