stand up and demand your foreskin!

S

Schizo

Circumcised men of the world, stand up and demand your foreskin!

A new product called "SenSlip" is being marketed as "the world's first ever artificial retractable foreskin for circumcised men."

Developed by Viafin-Atlas, out of Salisbury, England, it allows a circumcised man to proudly present himself in all of his unaltered glory. The company claims that...
SenSlip will help restore the sensitivity of the penis, and protect the glans from the dryness and chafing caused by constant exposure to, and rubbing against, clothing.

:yikes: :yikes:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Calvert newbie said:
looks like a condom with a hole in it :crazy:

Why in the world would anyone WANT a foreskin?
:confused:

I had a friend who was badly burned as a child, though. They used a piece of his foreskin to repair his damaged eyelid. They said the skin was nearly identical and it seemed to work pretty well.

Of course, he was cockeyed...but then again...
:biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
bknarw said:

I had a friend who was badly burned as a child, though. They used a piece of his foreskin to repair his damaged eyelid. They said the skin was nearly identical and it seemed to work pretty well.

GAWD... that was bad... :killingme

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
bknarw said:

He's back.