GoodBye!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I am completely DONE with SOMD Horse forums. I am positively sure that none of you care. You "ol timer" forum posters see/read only what you want to and give no curtisy (mis.sp) to any new poster. We are all slammed by you few on our first or second posts.

I am an equestrian women in st.marys that makes her living from the care and custody of horses and feel that I had allot to contribute to andlearn from this venue. I am a new member myself and dont like the posture most of you have.

If one took the time to look back at history they would find the truth.

I will no longer be posting rides/events on this forum. Please look to the classifieds or your local tack shops for info.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
persimmoncf said:
I am completely DONE with SOMD Horse forums. I am positively sure that none of you care. You "ol timer" forum posters see/read only what you want to and give no curtisy (mis.sp) to any new poster. We are all slammed by you few on our first or second posts.

I am an equestrian women in st.marys that makes her living from the care and custody of horses and feel that I had allot to contribute to andlearn from this venue. I am a new member myself and dont like the posture most of you have.

I will no longer be posting rides/events on this forum. Please look to the classifieds or your local tack shops for info.

mmkay bye.

fredsaid2

It would be a shame for you to give up. You were a positive voice in those threads early on. So someone responds negatively, there can only be an argument if you choose to make it so. Trying to say you can certainly continue to post about your organization, your experiences and your questions....and pick and choose those to carry on a conversation with. I would imagine there are plenty of riders out there who would like to hear your club news. Aside from the name calling, a little fracas here and there make things interesting! Either way, best of luck with your farm and Happy Holidays :smile:

D

dems4me

persimmoncf said:

Don't leave and don't take it personal.. :huggy: I enjoy reading your posts. :smile:

PrepH4U

persimmoncf said:

Happy Trails to you! :howdy:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
persimmoncf said:
I am positively sure that none of you care.
I do! :howdy:

I heard there was a freakshow with the horsey people...(who'd have ever guessed that?) :lol:

I haven't read it - but if that's the case, you gotta stick around just to pizz them off. :yay:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Forums aren't for everyone and, if you can't hang, it's best you stay in the dirt world.

You aren't gonna get a premo membership out of her that way! :smack: