New here with an unfair advantage

K

KurtS

Hi people I've been reading the forums for approximatley two months and picked today to sign up. I have an unfair advantage since I have watched the posts for so long. I have established opinions of all of you. Putting that aside today, Hello.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hi Kurt :howdy: You'd be surprised how many people "test that waters" and get a feel for the board before they decide to jump in. Enjoy your stay, there are fresh towels under the sink and breakfast is at 8am SHARP.

K

KurtS

Thank you blond I have seen the members be rude but I didnt expect them to be rude to me.

K

KurtS

Its fine cariblue. looks like they dont have a high opinion of me either.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by KurtS
Thank you blond I have seen the members be rude but I didnt expect them to be rude to me.

When working with this crew, set your expectations very low. That way you won't be disappointed.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We are equal-opportunity offenders! :cheesy:

I like you, Cari! :kiss:

K

KurtS

I'm a register nurse in the US Airforce Please no gay jokes. Until yesterday I thought I had escaped the trip to Iraq but got my papers and all bets are off.

I have been working on my doctorate but that'll be on hold for a while.

G

giggles04

Originally posted by cariblue
It's just as well. Not too many people on the board have a very high opinion of me. I find it unlikely yours would be any different. All the same, welcome.

I don't have a problem with anybody on here. Not like I'm on that much anymore anyway... there was only one person I had a problem with... and haven't seen him on here in quite a while... unless he's got a new name!

Its all good!:biggrin:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SmallTown
When working with this crew, set your expectations very low. That way you won't be disappointed.
Geez, ST... And I thought you were coming around too! :biggrin:

BTW... Welcome Kurt!

K

KurtS

Hi Sexy I do have an opinion of you. I think you have a great sense of humor and you use your flirting capabilities to keep the other posters in line. you are one of my favorites.

SeaRide

I'm a register nurse in the US Airforce Please no gay jokes. Until yesterday I thought I had escaped the trip to Iraq but got my papers and all bets are off.

I have been working on my doctorate but that'll be on hold for a while.
Hi KurtS, welcome aboard.
Hope the trip to Iraq will be short-lived and hope you won't put off your getting the doctorate too long.
:cheers:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:howdy: Welcome Kurt. I think you might be our first Flying Nurse :biggrin: Good luck on your trip.

SxyPrincess

Hi Sexy I do have an opinion of you. I think you have a great sense of humor and you use your flirting capabilities to keep the other posters in line. you are one of my favorites.

You're too kind. :smooch:

K

KurtS

Monday February 10 doubt I'll be able to post much from the site but we will have internet access so I hope to get lucky and still be able to say hello from time to time.