All-Nighter...

Agee

For all you New Years party-goers, who want to keep it going all-night long, the following establishments have been granted all-night serving hours for liquor:

Abell's Tavern, Brass Rail, Brewski's Tavern, Butlers Place, Cliftons, Countery Store, Crystal Room, Dew Drop Inn, Donovan's Pub, Elks Lodge No. 2092,

Friendly Tavern, Gents Enterprise, Happyland Club, Hole-in-the-wall, Monks Inn, Morris Point, Rondevous Bar, Rose's Place, Russell's, Seabreeze, Seaside View, St. James Pub, Tavern at the Village, The Roost, Tides, Toots.

:buddies: :otter: :alkies: :party:

The businesses must serve "substantial" free food, as a condition for the extended hours :yahoo:

Source, Wednesdays' Enterprise

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
fttrsbeerwench said:
I"ll certainly be at one of them... Perhaps :gossip:

Unless I can score a weekend in Annapolis...
:fingerscrossed:

fttrsbeerwench it was good to see you on Saturday. I wish you all the best in the New Year. :huggy:

The Jello shooters and Cherrys tasted way too good.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
This will be my first kidless New Year's Eve in a long time. Can't decide whether to go out or take advantage and crash early.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
morganj614 said:
I already did, I made homemade Limoncello and it's not too shabby :buddies:

15 lemons, well scrubbed
2 (750 ml) 100-proof vodka
4 cups sugar
5 cups water

Sounds like lemonade with vodka although Limoncello sounds much more classy. Did not have that when I was in Italy didn't even see it. In Brazil they sold it but they call Limes lemons. So it was really Limeaid with vodka :lmao:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Toots' only rule is that you have to bring some sort of food dish in with ya, other than that its free food, open all night....