Expedia

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They rock! My daughter's Christmas travel plans changed, so I had to cancel her old ticket and rebook a new one. So, like a dummy, instead of changing the original ticket, I booked a new one, then called Expedia to cancel the old.

Well. The old ticket was nonrefundable, but they'll give you a credit - after they take out the $100 cancellation fee, of course. So the Expedia gal cancelled my new ticket for free (since it had just been purchased 5 minutes before), changed my old ticket to the new itinerary, and gave me a $100 coupon to use next time I book to make up for the change fee!

I thought that was pretty cool. Plus I figured buying a ticket one week from the travel date would cost me an arm and a leg, but it was only $187. :yay:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Have booked tickets with them several times. Good to know that the customer service rocks in case I ever have a problem. I like to use companies that know how to take care of their customers.

B

baswm

MysticalMom said:
Have booked tickets with them several times. Good to know that the customer service rocks in case I ever have a problem. I like to use companies that know how to take care of their customers.

That is a good way to stay in business. :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
MysticalMom said:

Good to know about Expedia. I used Orbitz when I went out to see my dad and had to change my ticket twice. They screwed me royally. All in all, the ticket that cost $600 to begin with cost me over $1500 by the time I made the two changes. I will never use them again.