MAC Nail Polish

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I got some from my momma for Christmas. First time I've ever used it and I have to give it :yay: :yay: . Day three and no chipping or peeling which is unheard of with my nails. I don't know how much it is since I didn't buy it but I'm sure the price is on the MAC website. I usually buy OPI from the salon where I get my hair done and it peels after a couple days.

snuzzy

I went to the link, Hecht's sells it (I got a Hecht's gift card this Christmas!). :flowers: Thanks for the tip, I need good nail polish!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
pixiegirl said:
I got some from my momma for Christmas. First time I've ever used it and I have to give it :yay: :yay: . Day three and no chipping or peeling which is unheard of with my nails. I don't know how much it is since I didn't buy it but I'm sure the price is on the MAC website. I usually buy OPI from the salon where I get my hair done and it peels after a couple days.
Have you tried Victorias Secret nail polish? I bought some over the summer, and loved it! Didn't peel one bit, and stayed on for about 2 weeks. I think cost is about $6 a bottle.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:
Have you tried Victorias Secret nail polish? I bought some over the summer, and loved it! Didn't peel one bit, and stayed on for about 2 weeks. I think cost is about $6 a bottle.

I'll have to check that out! I love me some nail polish. The OPI is expensive and better then anything at Walmart but it still doesn't last as long as it should for the money.