Did anybody see........?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:cheers: Wow! Awesome show in TV last night! CSI, Las Vegas. It was one of the best episodes I've ever seen of that show! Basically, it was about a young male Hollywood star(looked like Brad Pitt, maybe) who murdered two gals in a hotel. Then tried to cover it up. Then he hires a high-profile lawyer and a mentor of the chief investgator at CSI Las Vegas in order to save his @$$; But this mentor wasn't working on CSI's behalf! He was trying his best to show inconsistancies of the evidence they produced, and their methods.
I'm not going to give it all away, because they'll probably do a rerun on it, and I would not want to spoil it.

:razz2: penn

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
It was a re-run. I became addicted to this show and the Miami version from the very beginning.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Oh well.....

Originally posted by Ken King
It was a re-run. I became addicted to this show and the Miami version from the very beginning.
:smile: It was a rerun? Darn, I couldn't tell. Wait a minute, the newest episodes have the red-headed guy that used to be a cop on L A Law, a few years back? Kind of an arrogant SOB on that show, but mellowed-out quite a lot on CSI. Have I got it right?
I have to agree about addiction; the methodology they employ, the use of special effects when demonstrating trauma to the body, for example, what a corkscrew can do as a murder weapon, etc., makes you sit up and take notice. In the episode I mentioned, the young star(suspect) said the girl, Tonya I think, told him the killers' name before she died; but the Medical Examiner at CSI said that would have been impossible given the nature of the wound in her larynx, as it paralysed the vocal cord nerves, and she couldn't have uttered a word. Liar!!:oops:

:cool: penn

Ken King

PREMO Member
Re: Oh well.....

Originally posted by penncam
:smile: It was a rerun? Darn, I couldn't tell. Wait a minute, the newest episodes have the red-headed guy that used to be a cop on L A Law, a few years back? Kind of an arrogant SOB on that show, but mellowed-out quite a lot on CSI. Have I got it right?
Red-headed guy was on NYPD Blue before the Jimmy Smitts character (Bobby Simones) and he leads the CSI team on the Miami version.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: Oh well.....

Originally posted by Ken King
Red-headed guy was on NYPD Blue before the Jimmy Smitts character (Bobby Simones) and he leads the CSI team on the Miami version.
:smile: Ok, wrong show, but I didn't watch much of NYPD Blue because of this guy's character, after a few episodes. Seems I remember reading about him being a real jerk to work with on the set, and he was subsequently dropped or his character done away with? But he is a lot better personality in CSI Miami. This is gonna seem dumb, but are there more versions than CSI Las Vegas and Miami?

Penn

Ken King

PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Oh well.....

Originally posted by penncam
This is gonna seem dumb, but are there more versions than CSI Las Vegas and Miami?

Penn
Not to my knowledge.