Oh NO!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://news.ft.com/servlet/ContentS...y&c=StoryFT&cid=1042491207216&p=1012571727166

Support for Germany's ruling Social Democrats dropped to an historic low yesterday in a clear signal to chancellor Gerhard Schröder of popular frustration at the government's broken election promises and perceived drift.

And after he was so RIGHT about the US/Iraq situation, too! This just goes to prove that Germany is made up of a bunch of Nazi racists who don't know what's good for them. Those people shouldn't even be allowed to vote! I'll bet George Bush went over there and bribed all the citizens to give Schröder poor marks! I wouldn't put it past him! Thank God for the 25% who couldn't be bought off!

MGKrebs

endangered species
Here's my favorite line from the story...

Both Ms Merkel and her two regional lieutenants failed, however, to indicate how they would boost Germany's chronically weak growth without breaching the deficit rules for the euro, or how they could improve relations with the US while still respecting popular antipathy to a conflict in Iraq.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Here's my favorite line from the story...

Originally posted by MGKrebs
Both Ms Merkel and her two regional lieutenants failed, however, to indicate how they would boost Germany's chronically weak growth without breaching the deficit rules for the euro, or how they could improve relations with the US while still respecting popular antipathy to a conflict in Iraq.
:razz2: I would have to say which ever path they take, they're
schnitzels are screwed. What is more, the wurst is yet to komme!
Ach du Lieber, mien Freunds!
Vie der sehn, :rolleyes: penn

K

Kain99

Re: Re: Here's my favorite line from the story...

Originally posted by penncam
:razz2: I would have to say which ever path they take, they're
schnitzels are screwed. What is more, the wurst is yet to komme!
Ach du Lieber, mien Freunds!
Vie der sehn, :rolleyes: penn

:roflmao: :roflmao: :lmao: :lmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Hessian

I heard from my 2nd cousin over there that the press has the people blaming the Fall floods on Global warming...mostly due to the US pulling out of the Kyoto accords.

Strange how that complaint has gone dead with some very bitter temps & storms.

They really like to picture us as Cowboys...too many guns, too quick to flex muscle, too likely to mettle in other nation's affairs.

Well guess what my Deutsche Cameraden, most Americans have kind of a dim view of you too!
You with your Turkish race problems, weird Anti-war rallies, skin head violence, and with Daimler buying up Chrysler..we ain't too happy!

CHUCK THE GREEN PARTY NOW!
We will have Liebensraum,
We will have order...

(oops, sorry, getting a little carried away there)

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
No, you're not getting carried away.....

Originally posted by Hessian
I heard from my 2nd cousin over there that the press has the people blaming the Fall floods on Global warming...mostly due to the US pulling out of the Kyoto accords.

Strange how that complaint has gone dead with some very bitter temps & storms.

Well guess what my Deutsche Cameraden, most Americans have kind of a dim view of you too!
You with your Turkish race problems, weird Anti-war rallies, skin head violence, and with Daimler buying up Chrysler..we ain't too happy!

CHUCK THE GREEN PARTY NOW!
We will have Liebensraum,
We will have order...

(oops, sorry, getting a little carried away there)
First of all the Germans are screwing things up with their multi-million dollar oil deal with Iraq. Are they going to admit that, or want it to be made public? Hell no!!!
:rolleyes: And the technology they've given to Iraq concerning nuclear weapons, is that something they want seen the light of day? You're joking right? Hypocritical asswipes, I don't think so, duh?
I suppose the rest of the world has forgotten what racist pigs they were 70 years ago. Deutchland uber alles!
I'm beggining to rant here so who cares?
The frogs are in the same boat; oil deals with Iraq, more nuclear technology sold; it's the same thing, do they want these back door deals known? As I'm fond of saying, in your dreams!!
Russia, can you spell oil, again? The rest of the UN delegates are too afraid to get off their arses, for one reason or another.
Yeah, is there anyone who can really say war is a GOOD thing? Not here. But heck, is there a viable alternative? Can we truly afford to let Saddam alone, and see what he'll do next? You might want to look for a nice sand dune to bury your head in, 'cause that's what might save your chicken @$$!
:mad: penn