4-D Sonogram

watercolor

yeah yeah
Has anyone on here, or know anyone who has had one of these? I know that there is one place in Waldorf, at the Pembrooke center that does them.

I was just wondering the cost, or if anyone knew? :cheesy:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I know someone who recently had one done, and it's pretty neat. It was no extra cost to her, and was paid for by her insurance company as a normal sonogram. I guess it would depend on the insurance, etc...

K

Kain99

Finally something I can actually help with! I had a 4-D sonogram done last Summer. BC/BS covered 95% of the cost $375.00.

I think this is considered among the approved tests with most insurance companies. In my case it saved my life. Go for it WC. The results are amazing.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
We're expecting our second daughter early next month. We've had a few 4D sonos, and the pictures are amazing.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
My mom is the head sono tech at Pembroke and asst. center manager so I had one of these when I was prego with Noah. It's very cool!

watercolor

yeah yeah
quoted: pixiegirl

My mom is the head sono tech at Pembroke and asst. center manager so I had one of these when I was prego with Noah. It's very cool!
-----------------------------------

Very cool!! Thanks for the info guys. :smile: I will get back to you if I hear anything different. Seeing as I have BC/BS too, that looks as if it will be a big help. Now my only question is, can they video it.

Last edited:

yakky doodle

Originally posted by watercolor23
Now my only question is, can the video it.

is there something you aren't telling us WC? :bubble:

or do you like to watch procedures on tape too (like in the news thread)? :confused:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by yakky doodle
is there something you aren't telling us WC? :bubble:

or do you like to watch procedures on tape too (like in the news thread)? :confused:

No. No hidden message in here, that you will need the secret decoder ring for.
I just think it would be a good memory ya know? That is all. I was just asking. :smile: It's alll gooooood.

in the reason of also asking about this, I just think its kind of amazing how you can get the profile of the baby, and basically SEE what is going on in their little world at that time. Was it like that Pixie?

Last edited:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by watercolor23
No. No hidden message in here, that you will need the secret decoder ring for.
I just think it would be a good memory ya know? That is all. I was just asking. :smile: It's alll gooooood.

in the reason of also asking about this, I just think its kind of amazing how you can get the profile of the baby, and basically SEE what is going on in their little world at that time. Was it like that Pixie?

It's more like a photograph then a sono. That was my opinion of it. I have the print outs from it, I'll show you sometime!

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
How's this? It's from early in the third trimester.

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 189