Pediatric Dentist

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Can anyone recommend a good pediatric dentist in the St. Mary's (California, Lexington Park, Hollywood...) or Calvert (Solomons, St. Leonard, Prince Frederick) areas? It's about time to take my girl, 3 years old, and I want someone decent who has experience with children.

Thanks in advance :smile:

K

Kimmy

I take my oldest to Dr. Aguto in Waldorf. He is not is St. Mary's but he is very good. The office is right in back of Pembrooke Square. They have a under the sea theme in there office. They give to special prizes for being so good and if you have no cavaities they take your picture and hang it up for there no cavaities of the month. My son got a Power Ranger and his picture taken. It is just for kids. There chairs are for kids. They even have flavored gloves and the kids get to pick what flavor they want. We are due to go back up to finish getting is teeth sealed.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Wow, that place sounds great!! Even though it's not in my exact area, it might just be worth the trip. I go through Waldorf on my way home now anyway, so I might just give them a shot. Do you happen to have the phone # handy?

Otter

Nothing to see here
My daughter takes her kids(4,2) to Dr Frazier. He has offices in Dunkirk and Prince Frederick.

K

Kimmy

My spelling is way off today. Doing to many things at once.
I will PM his #.

bbubblyb

I take my son to Dr. Susan Noble in Prince Frederick. She took him same day when I called and said he had a tooth ache. The other pediatric dentist in my area told me that the next available app. wouldn't be till may or june. Even when I told the woman that my son was having pain she told me just take him to his pediatrictian or take him to another dentist. When we went there was an assistant that showed him how to brush and floss his teeth. She showed him all the dental instruments and what each one was used for. They had a bird in the office too that he loved looking at. The Dentist even removed have a tooth and he didn't even cry or anything. He told me he loved it there and wanted to go back.

Good luck finding someone nice. I think my son prefers a female dentist to a male.

Dawn