Not in our Name Hammered by OReilly

H

Heretic

The ultra liberal organization Not in Our Name sent a 21 year old kid that probably never had a real job in his life to be on the O'Reilly factor. This kid couldn't even justify his positions when O'Reilly asked him questions that he hadn't previously been fed the answers to. He tried to compare the Sept 11 terrirost attacks to the US actions in Panama and the Gulf war. O'Reilly really ripped him a new one.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by Heretic
The ultra liberal organization Not in Our Name sent a 21 year old kid that probably never had a real job in his life to be on the O'Reilly factor. This kid couldn't even justify his positions when O'Reilly asked him questions that he hadn't previously been fed the answers to. He tried to compare the Sept 11 terrirost attacks to the US actions in Panama and the Gulf war. O'Reilly really ripped him a new one.
:biggrin: I was wondering if this kid was going to volunteer to go over to Iraq and become one of the "Human Shields" for his cause.
penn

demsformd

I usually disagree with O'Reily but on this issue, I am in complete agreement. What was that kid doing on that show?

H

Heretic

I wonder if that poor kid knew what he was getting into. Like his opinions or not he always gives the opposing point of view a fair shake if they make sense. If thats the best that Not in Our Name has to offer they are in trouble.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
What is more......

Originally posted by Heretic
I wonder if that poor kid knew what he was getting into. Like his opinions or not he always gives the opposing point of view a fair shake if they make sense. If thats the best that Not in Our Name has to offer they are in trouble.
:rolleyes: The kid tried to make a parallel between the Panama invasion, (where M. Noriega turned that nation ito a drug cartel),
and the terrorists slamming airliners into the WTC and the Pentagon - both of them the same kind of act! Wow!
Our country also felt our students who where attending a university down there were in danger from Noriega's troops, that they might have been held hostage at some point. Incredible thinking.

Did anybody catch Susan Sarandon's incredibly ignorant rantings on the tube last night before the State of the Union speech?
:smile: penn

B

Bruzilla

Where was Sarandon when Clinton was talking about taking Saddam out and lobbing cruise missiles at Iraq? Where was Sarandon when Clinton went into Bosnia? She's so transparent, just like most of the Liberals. She doesn't give a rat's butt about Iraq, she just hates Bush.

I thought the best reply to Sarandon's comments came from Bob Bennet on Hannity and Colmes last night. He said "Hitler never did anything to the US either." :biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Have y'all noticed.....

:biggrin: That "Babs" Streisand has kept a fairly low-profile lately?
Seems her last gaffe at one of the DNC's fund raisers took her down a peg or two. I just love it when these "trumped up intellectuals" get so full of themselves, they just shoot a big hole in their foot!
She quoted Shakepeare in reference to Pres. Bush being a tyrant, the likes of which history has had to deal with through the ages.
Trouble was: Shakespeare NEVER said it!!!! How ignorant she must have felt!!
She probably rued that for at least two hours with the ego she possesses.
:rolleyes: penn

J

justhangn

Re: Have y'all noticed.....

Originally posted by penncam
:biggrin: That "Babs" Streisand has kept a fairly low-profile lately?
Seems her last gaffe at one of the DNC's fund raisers took her down a peg or two. I just love it when these "trumped up intellectuals" get so full of themselves, they just shoot a big hole in their foot!
She quoted Shakepeare in reference to Pres. Bush being a tyrant, the likes of which history has had to deal with through the ages.
Trouble was: Shakespeare NEVER said it!!!! How ignorant she must have felt!!
She probably rued that for at least two hours with the ego she possesses.
:rolleyes: penn

I was really hoping she kept her promise to move out of the country if BUSH won.