Buffalo rules!!!!!!!!!

ByeBye

I just wanted to say, I moved back to Buffalo, NY in April after spending 8 months in Breezy Jesus, or Jesus Point or whatever the name of that town was. All I can say is Buffalo has its rough spots, but it beats somd hands down for me! I spent 10 minutes commuting today, suckers!!! Hey, guess what?? I WALKED to the store!

Hope peace never breaks out or what will somd do? Sink into the ocean like a crab grubbin' for somethin' dead?

Byebye

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
If you are so hateful about SOMD, why are you even here to post?
:shutup:

I hope the door hit your arse HARD on your way out.

J

justhangn

Did you take SmallTown with you when you went, that way you had someone to talk to on your way OUT!!

If the ocean had your depth, we could walk to Hawaii.

So, take your
bsflag.gif
and have a nice life.

surveystfu.jpg

SmallTown

Football season!
I love seeing people's reactions when someone says anything negative about the place. So predictable.

I didn't go with ByeBye. Buffalo is too cold for me

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Buffalo rules!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
Dont forget about all those weird cults that are in Buffalo also. Enjoy:boo:

:really: Maybe that's what it misses the most! :really:

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kimmy

Hey I can walk to a store. I walked over to the gas station yesterday to but some :cool:.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: Buffalo rules!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
:cheers: Dont forget about all those weird cults that are in Buffalo also. Enjoy:boo:
:biggrin: What? You mean the Canadians? Eh?
:cheers: penn

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
but some....

Originally posted by Kimmy
I walked over to the gas station yesterday to but some :cool:.
:confused: Kimmy, what did you mean to say? At first, I thought it was ByeBye telling us more virtuous pleasantries about Buffalo!

:razz2: penn

John Z

if you will
:roflmao: at this entire thread!

Hey, if everybody like it here in SOMD, the crabs would be so scarce that we'd be paying $100/dozen. So it is fine that some folks prefer Buffalo....

ByeBye

Bye the way

Hey all,

Guess what??? I bought a house for $80K. My flat is 1500 sq. ft and I can rent the bottom for $500 a month. It sure is nice looking out my stained glass windows or admiring the woodwork. But I guess most people in somd wouldn't know what it's like to own your slice of paradise for a little less than $300 a month. Oh well...suckers!!!!

hmmm...what can I buy in somd for $80K...can you say manufactured home, maybe even a luxury double-wide...

Well, this is my last post.

Remember the somd motto, "If we don't fight a war, how are we gonna stay employed??"

Peace
Byebye

yakky doodle

:moon: don't let the door hit ya byebye.

:rolleyes: and btw, some of us like having more than 1500 sq. ft. of house ... even better knowing our property values will increase within our lifetimes.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Good for you, glad you're where you might be happy. Hope your employment stays solid as that part of New York has a fairly high unemployment rate.

SOMD isn't for everyone and neither is Buffalo. To each his own and good bye.

SmallTown

Football season!
We only care about rising property value if we are going to sell. Otherwise, you are just hoping for higher and higher taxes.

Appreciation here isn't all that. Prices here really jumped several years ago but have really stabalized, especially for resale homes. Just the market correcting itself. But new construction still demands quite a fee.

yakky doodle

okay

who wants to lay bets that it'll post again? :really: they always do ... :rolleyes:

you are right about the jobs up there Ken. Any place where the cost of living is low usually signals lower-paying jobs as well. There's nothing wrong with that cause it balances out (unless you have $5K/month in debt to pay off with only $12/hour in the area), but to tout it as a perc of the area is inaccurate, IMHO.

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: okay

Originally posted by yakky doodle
who wants to lay bets that it'll post again? :really: they always do ... :rolleyes:

you are right about the jobs up there Ken. Any place where the cost of living is low usually signals lower-paying jobs as well. There's nothing wrong with that cause it balances out (unless you have $5K/month in debt to pay off with only $12/hour in the area), but to tout it as a perc of the area is inaccurate, IMHO.

As with everything, it is all relative. People in McLean where the average house price is over 600K would say the same about this place with our cost of living being so low (relative to theirs), but we all live pretty comfortably here.

As much as I don't like this place, I can't imagine buffalo being any better. Comfort zones.

H

Heretic

A war means that there is less money to spend on the base and jobs will actually go away you putz.