Jonathon Product

Anyone try this stuff for your hair yet? I was thinking about ordering after watching his TV show and then watching the QVC informercial on it.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Never heard of it. Besides Jabba, Jameo and Chasey have gotten me officially hooked on Redken:biggrin:

camily

Peace
So Sephora is his product? Is it good? I have seen his show a couple times but never knew exactly what you guys were talking about and never took the time to look it up.

CMC122

Go Braves!
camily said:
So Sephora is his product? Is it good? I have seen his show a couple times but never knew exactly what you guys were talking about and never took the time to look it up.
No, Sephora is the store:lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
workin hard said:
Anyone try this stuff for your hair yet? I was thinking about ordering after watching his TV show and then watching the QVC informercial on it.
Damn he's a hottie! That's more than enough reason to buy it. :lol:

Seriously, though...if you end up buying some of it, let us know how it works. I'd be anxious to hear what it's like. :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
workin hard said:
You can't be serious.. the guy is a #1 whiner. BG watched his show, and in turn I got to see pieces of it.. he's going to get rich selling his "product" to blue haired old laides that think he's DREAMY!! His "product" is no different then anything else that you can buy in Target or Walmart.. even he was more involved with how it looked and felt in his hands then how well it actually worked in anyone's hair.. He's a MOron, he's had his fifteen minutes, move on..

itsbob said:
You can't be serious.. the guy is a #1 whiner. BG watched his show, and in turn I got to see pieces of it.. he's going to get rich selling his "product" to blue haired old laides that think he's DREAMY!! His "product" is no different then anything else that you can buy in Target or Walmart.. even he was more involved with how it looked and felt in his hands then how well it actually worked in anyone's hair.. He's a MOron, he's had his fifteen minutes, move on..
:lalala:

I like the show. :lol: I got some Deep Conditioning stuff as a sample when I ordered my Sephora stuff and I loved it. I think I might go ahead and order it...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I'd be curious about this product. On occasion, I do my hair one way in the morning, and want it different to go out and almost feel like I have to rewash it. :ohwell: