American Idol tonight...

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Where in the heck is Paula??? Did she have to miss this audition for some reason, and they announced it (I tuned in a little bit late) or something? Doesn't seem too fair since all the other potential contestants had 3 judges...Paula sometimes being the one that kept them around.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! I cannot contain myself!!! This dude is performing the WORST rendition of 'Like A Virgin' that I've ever heard!!! What a dorky assclown this dude is!!!

K

Kimmy

OMG!! I seen him and was sooo awful. The sad thing is they had him sing other song. Hopefully if he was listening tonight he will be able to hear a see how ridiculous he really looked and how awful he really sound.

K

Kimmy

I think that the girl that sang the song by, "Alicia Keys" was really good. The guy that was from Virginia was really good.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I remember from one of the other shows there was a girl who didn't really sing words, only ooohhhhdddd and aaahhhd. Tonight we got to see the guy who sang the same words over and over and over again about 50 times..."I love you". Duhhh :confused:

K

Kimmy

I think that a lot of them let there nerves get the better part of them and end of forgetting the words.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kimmy
OMG!! I seen him and was sooo awful. The sad thing is they had him sing other song. Hopefully if he was listening tonight he will be able to hear a see how ridiculous he really looked and how awful he really sound.
I had to watch just to see him. Simon was on Regis & Kelly (filling in for Regis) last Friday and they talked about the Worst Singer In the World guy, so I was somewhat prepared for it. :yikes:

I did have to lock the dog in the other room so as to not ruin her hearing though. :lmao:

K

Kimmy

The guy that sang "Like a Virgin" did you hear what he had to say before he preformed. He told a girl that he had let his hair grow out longer and lost 15lbs. for Simon, Rand, and Paula. He thought that he was pretty cute. :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: