Exhaust Work

Riddler

I need to get some exhaust work done on my 1986 jeep.

Can anyone recommend a shop in the Lexington Park area?

Thanks in advance.

M

missperky

OrneryPest said:
Mr. Tire seems to do decent exhaust system work, as far as I can tell.
I wouldn't recommend them. Keyword as far as you can tell.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
OrneryPest said:
Mr. Tire seems to do decent exhaust system work, as far as I can tell.

the one in Charlotte Hall/Mechanicsville has done all the exhaust work on my f350 diesel dually, been really happy with them

M

missperky

SAHRAB said:
the one in Charlotte Hall/Mechanicsville has done all the exhaust work on my f350 diesel dually, been really happy with them
I have had nothing but bad experiences at that one, I stopped using them.

C

chess

SAHRAB said:

Big Redneck that wears his horse boots to work :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SolidStateS15

ok, so you all say this Johnny Cheseldine guy at meineke, but what kind of work does he do? most meineke or shops like that only do stock exhaust and crappy crush bends. does this johnny do custom stuff, like at least good press bends or mandrel? if not does anyone know where to get that around here?

willie

SolidStateS15 said:
ok, so you all say this Johnny Cheseldine guy at meineke, but what kind of work does he do? most meineke or shops like that only do stock exhaust and crappy crush bends. does this johnny do custom stuff, like at least good press bends or mandrel? if not does anyone know where to get that around here?
What kind of car? What sort of work you want done?

Mikeinsmd

SolidStateS15 said:
Cheseldines can custom bend and do anything you need.