Dry Skin maybe?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I have used clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser for years without issue and I knew better then to switch it up but being the jackarse that I can be sometimes decided to go with something a little stronger since I get the once a month breakouts. So I went up to the Wash Away Gel Cleanser. My eyes are killing me, totally itchy on the eyelids and right under each eye. Totally on the skin, not in the eye. When I moisturize after washing my face it burns around my eyes. I'm thinking this stuff may be too strong for the sensative skin around the eyes and is over drying the skin????

Naturally after 2 days of this I will go back to old faithful. I'm not happy cause this stuff did really well at keeping the rest of my skin from breaking out when it usually does. I guess it's not a huge deal since it's only once a month and a couple small blemishes.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
pixiegirl said:
I have used clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser for years without issue and I knew better then to switch it up but being the jackarse that I can be sometimes decided to go with something a little stronger since I get the once a month breakouts. So I went up to the Wash Away Gel Cleanser. My eyes are killing me, totally itchy on the eyelids and right under each eye. Totally on the skin, not in the eye. When I moisturize after washing my face it burns around my eyes. I'm thinking this stuff may be too strong for the sensative skin around the eyes and is over drying the skin????

Naturally after 2 days of this I will go back to old faithful. I'm not happy cause this stuff did really well at keeping the rest of my skin from breaking out when it usually does. I guess it's not a huge deal since it's only once a month and a couple small blemishes.

Something in the new stuff may be causing an allergic reaction of sorts. I would recommend going back to the cleanser you have been using since it does not do this and not use the other.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
jwwb2000 said:
Something in the new stuff may be causing an allergic reaction of sorts. I would recommend going back to the cleanser you have been using since it does not do this and not use the other.

I would think if that were the case that I'd have a reaction all over my face. This is just around the eyes.

I ain't touching the other stuff after putting my lotion on this morning. It burned like hell! :yikes:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
pixiegirl said:
I would think if that were the case that I'd have a reaction all over my face. This is just around the eyes.

I ain't touching the other stuff after putting my lotion on this morning. It burned like hell! :yikes:

I don't blame ya :huggy:

bcp

In My Opinion
pixiegirl said:
You admitted to having a small unit in the bat thread. Please refer a man with a bigger tool and smaller brain. :lmao:
I think I made my self not so clear.

Im married and as such, I am unable to even offer that actual service.

I was only suggesting a higher protien substance for your consideration.

as far as the other refering issue, from what I have seen, as luck would have it, judging only on the small brain issue, I fear that the best candidate for such a service on these forums is gay.

I do apologize for any confusion caused on my part.:flowers:

bcp

In My Opinion
Oh wait, I do recall one other male poster that might just fit the bill.

you dont mind aspiring politicians do you? Cause if the small brain big winky thing is correct,, the person Im thinking of has got to be packing a tool that is registered as a deadly weapon.:killingme

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
bcp said:
Oh wait, I do recall one other male poster that might just fit the bill.

you dont mind aspiring politicians do you? Cause if the small brain big winky thing is correct,, the person Im thinking of has got to be packing a tool that is registered as a deadly weapon.:killingme

:faint: Oh my... Ok, I'll take a happy medium then! :lmao:

Pixie... I get the same reaction if I wash with a product that has benzoyl peroxide as the main active ingredient. I have found that 2% salyic (sp?) acid as the main ingredient is less like FT... you know... irritating... :yay: