Argh, Some people!

SmallTown

Football season!
The other day I stopped at McKays after work to get a few things. I'm walking up to the store when this car pulls up to the front of the store, right at the door. She turns her hazard lights on, gets the kids, and goes into the store with noone in the car. She takes herself to the salad bar and gets what I guess was dinner.

Why do people insist on doing this kind of thing? Now her kids will grow up thinking this behavior is normal and will continue the process.

I felt like going up to her and asking why her lazy ### couldn't park in a normal spot and walk the extra 10 feet, because god knows she could have used the exercise.

Christy

b*tch rocket
:lmao: I'm with you ST! I've never understood the folks that do laps around the parking lot waiting for a "prime" spot either! Good grief, it's not like you're having to hike the Appalachian Trail for a loaf of bread! :rolleyes:

SeaRide

I am with you. When I see people doing things like that, I make faces at them. I would talk aloud to my kids in front of them that people are not supposed to do this or that. Just want make sure my kids get it LOUD and CLEAR.
:biggrin:

K

Kain99

I don't park at the curb but I must admit people who do don't bug me at all. Maybe I'm missing something. :confused:

SxyPrincess

:lol: This too irritates me. Often times I see people parking on the curb (yellow) at Festival Shopping Center in Waldorf. They're usually out front of Petsmart, Liquor Store, Marshalls, Blockbuster, what used to be Ames...and for what? :confused:

If it bothers you, why not say something. I have a tendency to roll down the window and yell "does that look like a f'ing parking spot you azzhole/dumbazz? :rolleyes:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
It drives me nuts. I think it represents a don't-give-a-crap-about-others attitude which is pretty rampant everywhere these days. I get especially irritated at the gas stations with the mini-marts. People park right in front of the door to the store, blocking the lane which SHOULD be used if you need to get out of the gas line to go around someone.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by cattitude
I get especially irritated at the gas stations with the mini-marts. People park right in front of the door to the store, blocking the lane which SHOULD be used if you need to get out of the gas line to go around someone.
:blushing: :blushing:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by cattitude
It drives me nuts. I think it represents a don't-give-a-crap-about-others attitude which is pretty rampant everywhere these days. I get especially irritated at the gas stations with the mini-marts. People park right in front of the door to the store, blocking the lane which SHOULD be used if you need to get out of the gas line to go around someone.

I do this at the Quick Shop by my mom's house. Sorry Catt it's right next to Gallery Place and the actual parking spots are in the back where there is no light at all.

Hey St, what are you complaining about? I got you some salad too. :lmao:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by SmallTown
The other day I stopped at McKays after work to get a few things. I'm walking up to the store when this car pulls up to the front of the store, right at the door. She turns her hazard lights on, gets the kids, and goes into the store with noone in the car. She takes herself to the salad bar and gets what I guess was dinner.

That happened to us the other night while we were at the mall the other day. Jess was in a wheelchair, cause it easier for him and such. And these people, parked RIGHT in front of the ramp and saw us there, RIGHT next to the lady...and she was like taking FOREVER to pack up the stoller....and STILL took her time. GAWD. I was like, omm you could not walk to the car, with the stroller, and her husband asked us to "excuse me, please move so I can get by" I was like :eek:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Sorry Catt it's right next to Gallery Place and the actual parking spots are in the back where there is no light at all.

Not a problem, I'm never over there!!!:biggrin:

yakky doodle

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I have a tendency to roll down the window and yell "does that look like a f'ing parking spot you azzhole/dumbazz? :rolleyes:

and she wonders why her car gets keyed and kicked in :really:

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I don't think it's my yelling and screaming, rather, my tendency to steal boyfriends. :lmao:

:biggrin: I saw this on a forum....
"I am a guy. I have had encounters with boyfriend stealers in the past, and they are really amusing. Chicks in a ##-hum relationship thrive on boyfriend stealers. They add spice to an otherwise drab day. Chicks can see a boyfriend stealer a mile away. The "steelee" gains the pleasure from BS's attempts. And if the steal was a success... then men win. BS's provide the necessary excuse to dump a chick who hasn't been everything the guy wants. And if the guy is in a sincerely good relationship, the steal tends not to work. Honest. I've been there. Amused & satisfied with shallow relationships."

:wink:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
People that cut me off for no reason. This happened Tuesday evening. I was making a trip to the grocery store and this guy hangs a U-turn right in front of me into my lane and goes slow, so I have to hit the brakes and go around him. There was no one behind me for about a 1/2 mile.

So I get ready to turn right to the market and AGAIN he cuts right in front of me with no blinker on. So I'm pissed now and decide to follow him into the parking lot (I know- stupid). So anyway I am on his ### with highbeams and fog lights on and he stops, so I pull up right in front of him and he looks at me and shrugs. The MF was on the phone!

I was like, CAN YOU SEE ME NOW YOU DUMB####! :burning:

Last edited:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
I'm guilty of parking on the curb, but only if I'm planning on being in and out of somewhere in a hurry, and I never block lanes.

I don't see a problem with it.

alex

You could always call the cops. Isn't it illegal to park there? I would love to see that woman's face when she comes out and a cop is waiting to see what the problem with her car was.

My two pet peeves on parking are people who use the handicapped spots without proper plates or hangtags. I have known to go into the store and report it to the courtesy desk. Wal-mart will announce that you need to move the car and I have seen them call the cops if you don't.

The other are people who can't park in one spot but need two!

yakky doodle

you know what grinds my azz lately ... all these so-called 'handi-capped' people who have the little placards on their mirrors or license plates who park in their special spots. I see them drive up in a corvette, run into the store, zip around like they're J.Lo on a press junket, and run right back out (I mean 'run' literally). WTF is up with that? :burning: Save the spots for those who need 'em. I think these people are using a relative's handicap 'perk's for their own benefit.

When I was preggers, the grocery store I went to was so nice; they had special parking spots for expectant moms :biggrin: Man, was that a lifesaver toward the end! :frown: