Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apartments in Waldorf

The ones next to Howards (301/5 in Waldorf) are called something like JSK Apartments.  They are about a mile? past Rips, and on the same side.

The ones behind Rips and that gas station, I have no idea what the name is.  Rips is on 301/5 in Waldorf, right after the Mc Donalds at the intersection of 301/5 and Mattawomen - Beantown Rd.
    'The Constitution is an impediment to these liberals like Dick Gephardt. And you know why? The Constitution limits the power of the Government."

Chapman's Landing Apts are nice to. They are one story and farly new too. Those are the ones I live behind in Hampshire and I never had any problem. Like princess said the town house's in Hampshire are not too bad, but I would stay away from the one's in Lancaster. Bad area. My friend lives there and we watch drug deals go down all the time!

I sooooo want to ride it, just never been on one that big before!
    Missi,

OMG...you are so right about Lancaster drug deals. I:bandit: lived there when they first built the neighborhood and back then (I wanna say 12-13 years) it was a lovely neighborhood. Nowadays it's a little scary to drive through.

I'm in the Hampshire neighborhood now! Your apartment may be in my backyard.

Princess,

I made a mistake, when I wrote that. I live in Hampshire.

Howdy neighbor!!!;)
    Last edited by missi1013; 05-09-2002 at 02:42 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.