Thank God for the leash

bcp

In My Opinion
Sorry to dissapoint but, this is not another thread about my wife or MIL.

Just wanted to let you all laugh with (or at) me when I tell you how funny it was when the 7" tall puppy stepped off the porch into over 12 inches of snow.

I dont think the little taco bell dog liked it as much as I did.

onebdzee

off the shelf
bcp said:
Sorry to dissapoint but, this is not another thread about my wife or MIL.

Just wanted to let you all laugh with (or at) me when I tell you how funny it was when the 7" tall puppy stepped off the porch into over 12 inches of snow.

I dont think the little taco bell dog liked it as much as I did.

:killingme

Mine refused to go out till my daughter put the leash on her and drug her out there

150lb Black lab tip-toeing through the snow :lmao:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I have one too, I threw him out on the deck a few feet he sunk and immediatley tip toed his way back in without doing anything.

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
I cleared some room for our cockapoo and he didn't even use it. He would rather root thru the smow. Tarded dog :lmao: :lmao:

Geek

Mine is all white, I was freaking out thinking she got away last night, until she looked at me and I saw her black eyes :lmao:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Mine utterly refused until I took her out on a lead and walked our normal route. Then she was confused because she couldn't find her regular spots. She tried to crawl under a car on the side of the road to pee so she wouldn't get chilled. Strange little dog.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I didn't think my 32lb beagle would go out either (doesn't in rain) but he had his sweater and booties on and dragged me through the snow. He was loving it. He couldn't find his regular spots either but strangely enough he went in a place he usually turns his nose up at. Can't wait til the snow is gone and I take him back to that spot :lmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
K_Jo said:
Is it ok to talk about what our cats did in the snow in this thread?

I have one cat that goes out. He pestered me and I finally let him out around 8. I went looking for him after about 10 minutes. Tracks from side door to front door..back to side door..then around to side door on addition...then under the grill cover. :lol: I picked him up and brought him back in. He hasn't asked to go out again.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
I have one cat that goes out. He pestered me and I finally let him out around 8. I went looking for him after about 10 minutes. Tracks from side door to front door..back to side door..then around to side door on addition...then under the grill cover. :lol: I picked him up and brought him back in. He hasn't asked to go out again.
:lol: Ruby goes out, but she wants no part of this. Eddie always tries to get out and today I was going to let him so I could take pictures and make fun of him, but all he did was stand at the door and sniff. :ohwell:

So...my cats did nothing in the snow.