anyone else not have power?

bcp

In My Opinion
Gets old being out of power anytime it rains.
then you look at the BGE website and it shows the progress being made all over the place, Baltimore and PG always seem to get the fasted return,, I wonder what the difference is in those areas vs mine?

reckon Im gonna fire up the fire place now, temp just dropped below 50 in the house.

I wonder,, are they as patient with non answers when people dont pay their bill as they expect people to be patient with their non answers when they cant provide power?

bcp said:
Gets old being out of power anytime it rains.
then you look at the BGE website and it shows the progress being made all over the place, Baltimore and PG always seem to get the fasted return,, I wonder what the difference is in those areas vs mine?

reckon Im gonna fire up the fire place now, temp just dropped below 50 in the house.

I wonder,, are they as patient with non answers when people dont pay their bill as they expect people to be patient with their non answers when they cant provide power?

Actually ... working for a company that deals w/ BG&E and SMECO. SMECO rules!

bcp

In My Opinion
Im down to 35minutes left on the laptop battery

does that qualify as an emergency

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Power is spotty in PF. Son said on his trip back from Annapolis, there are sections without power along Rte. 2 and Food Lion Shopping Center in PF is dark.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
happyappygirl said:
gotta cure for those....black duct tape :lol:

We rarely have blinking clocks here in this house.....The blinking annoys the heck out of me so it gets fixed ASAP :lol:

I save the duct tape for other uses around the house

thetruediva

It blinked for a second. Thank goodness it never went out. I have a 2 and a 3 year old that would be lost without cartoons, after playing all day in the snow.