What idiot at WAl Mart???

thetruediva

Was anyone else, at the California Wal-Mart yesterday, when they made the page for the owner of a car - that was running, with a newborn baby in the back, unattended, and facing the Kmart area to please come outside and attend to the baby?

The police should have been called.

Last edited:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
thetruediva said:
Was anyone else, at the California Wal-Mart yesterday, when they made the page for the owner of a car - that was running, with a newborn baby in the back, unattended, and facing the Kmart area to please come outside and attend to the baby?
:britneyspears:

I'm surprised the car wasn't outside a liquor store. I picture this parent (and here I use the term loosely) smoking, drinking, talking on the cell phone, and putting on makeup all while driving with the newborn.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
thetruediva said:
So why didn't you?
Don't get all outraged over a situation when, by being willing to stand by and do nothing, you're condoning the action.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
aps45819 said:
So why didn't you?
And say what? "I'd like to report some parental negligence. Uh...no...I didn't see it...they just announced it at the Wal-Mart."

The Wal-Mart people should have called the cops.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
RoseRed said:
There is a reason that some people work at WalMart.
yeah i'm thinking "she works there" and also thinking "it's gotta be warmenr in there then in a SELF STORAGE BLOCK"

WALMART for goodness sake-needed to make an emergency run???

Wouldn't have been a liquor store. the ones around here have DRIVE THROUGH windows. We don't have those on the Eastern Shore.

thetruediva

I was all the way in the back of the store, with my two kids. I didnt have my cell phone either. I DID speak to a manager.

thetruediva said:

Maybe she heard you can't leave a running vehicle unattended :lmao:

Spoiled

happyappygirl said:
Wouldn't have been a liquor store. the ones around here have DRIVE THROUGH windows. We don't have those on the Eastern Shore.
My mom told me times have changed: On her way to highschool her and her friends would goto the drive through liquor store with their car, get some strawberry hill boones farm and 4 cups of ice... The cashier person would even pour it for them!

edit: this was in Louisiana

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Softballkid said:
I believe thats why those shirts and bumper stickers say

STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDNT BREED
No kidding.... I wish i could build a time machine and go distribute these shirts 30 years ago.... then I wouldnt have ever read this dumb ass post...

Ponytail

happyappygirl said:

Shoot, one that I go to in the Poconos is a REAL Drive Through...barn doors at both ends. You literally drive INTO the store, person walks along side you, filling your trunk, back seat, pick up bed, etc. as you go, and you pay at the end. :yay: I LOVE America. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:
Shoot, one that I go to in the Poconos is a REAL Drive Through...barn doors at both ends. You literally drive INTO the store, person walks along side you, filling your trunk, back seat, pick up bed, etc. as you go, and you pay at the end. :yay: I LOVE America. :lol:

Brew Thru! They have those in NC too. :lmao:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
RoseRed said:
Brew Thru! They have those in NC too. :lmao:
:yay: I still think they got the idea from here. When I was growing up you could go to the drive thru at Dukes or Loveville Tavern and get mixed drinks.

Mikeinsmd

bresamil said:
:yay: I still think they got the idea from here. When I was growing up you could go to the drive thru at Dukes or Loveville Tavern and get mixed drinks.
Dukes....best Tom Collins in southern, md.

I had a buddy with a brake line leak. Lost brakes approaching Dukes drive thru & hit the bldg. He poured beer in the master cylinder to get home.... :killingme You know him too.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
Dukes....best Tom Collins in southern, md.

I had a buddy with a brake line leak. Lost brakes approaching Dukes drive thru & hit the bldg. He poured beer in the master cylinder to get home.... :killingme You know him too.
:killingme Who was that?