IDs on base?

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
happyappygirl said:
I know i've asked this before, but i can't find it. When/Where do they do IDs on base?
TIA

Pass office, but ya aint gettin on unless you have a request up there for them to let ya on...or your company has done all the correct paper work to get you a badge...atleast thats what Ive been hearing here lately... but I guess the pass office would be where to go... theres one at Gate 1, and Gate 2

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Softballkid said:
Pass office, but ya aint gettin on unless you have a request up there for them to let ya on...or your company has done all the correct paper work to get you a badge...atleast thats what Ive been hearing here lately... but I guess the pass office would be where to go... theres one at Gate 1, and Gate 2
Unless your meaning a dependent ID card. Then it's the Admin bldg. It's on the corner of the second stop light (on your right) if you come in gate two. Next to where the OLD navy exchange was.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Suz' said:
Unless your meaning a dependent ID card. Then it's the Admin bldg. It's on the corner of the second stop light (on your right) if you come in gate two. Next to where the OLD navy exchange was.
yes, I mean a dependent ID. What days and times? Does my car need a sticker? TYVM

Last edited:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
happyappygirl said:
yes, I mean a dependent ID. What days and times? Does my car need a sticker? TYVM
Not sure of dates and times. call 342-3000 the operator should be able to give you a number to call and find out.

Yes, you'll need a pass to get on base.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Suz' said:
Not sure of dates and times. call 342-3000 the operator should be able to give you a number to call and find out.

Yes, you'll need a pass to get on base.
even if i take him and his ID is valid? I've lost mine. :frown:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
happyappygirl said:
even if i take him and his ID is valid? I've lost mine. :frown:

If you are with him and his govt. ID is valid, all you need is a picture ID.

PJumper

happyappygirl said:

First, you need your sponsor(Mom, Dad, Spouse) actire or retired from the military to get the paperwork ready from PSD Bldg 409 on Cedar Poit Rd. That is to verify that you're still a dependent (spouse or child). A dependent child must be under 21 yrs of age, unless attending college full time, then the age limit raised up to 23. I cant remember the form number but here's ID car dsection's number 301 342-1054.