Painting Classes in SoMD?

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
Does anyone know where I might be able to find information on painting classes offered in the Southern Maryland area...preferably in St. Mary's county?

My husband and I are looking for something at an intermediate level or thereabout that we can do together a few nights a week or on weekends. I didn't see anything through Parks & Rec., and unfortunately we can't do anything through MWR on base.

If that's not available, perhaps something similar?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Club'nBabySeals said:
I said PAINTING CLASSES....not PAIN-IN-THE-ASSES. Thanks anyway. :razz:

He's a famous painter. Every time he paints, he gets an all-expense-paid vacation, for up to three years!

donbarzini

MMDad said:
He's a famous painter. Every time he paints, he gets an all-expense-paid vacation, for up to three years!

I guess he's alright for those that like that kind of thing. But I like a painter that uses more than one color at a time.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Club'nBabySeals said:
Does anyone know where I might be able to find information on painting classes offered in the Southern Maryland area...preferably in St. Mary's county?

My husband and I are looking for something at an intermediate level or thereabout that we can do together a few nights a week or on weekends. I didn't see anything through Parks & Rec., and unfortunately we can't do anything through MWR on base.

If that's not available, perhaps something similar?
I've heard that St. Marys college offers them or did at one time. Have you tried them?

MMDad

Lem Putt
donbarzini said:
I guess he's alright for those that like that kind of thing. But I like a painter that uses more than one color at a time.

He must have something going for him. His last great work was reviewed by twelve people, and it took less than ten minutes for them to decide he had earned a three year all-inclusive vacation.

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
Suz' said:
I've heard that St. Marys college offers them or did at one time. Have you tried them?

I looked on their website, but the only things I could find were their standard undergraduate classes.

Was there something else to which you were referring?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Parks and rec has a class starting in spring. Look for their new catalog when it comes out, or try their website.

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
MMDad said:
Parks and rec has a class starting in spring. Look for their new catalog when it comes out, or try their website.

Yes, I checked there first and saw this.

I don’t know about “Fun and Funky” painting. I think I’d prefer something a little more traditional.

mrweb

Iron City
Club'nBabySeals said:
Yes, I checked there first and saw this.

I don’t know about “Fun and Funky” painting. I think I’d prefer something a little more traditional.
Michaels offers classes at different skill levels.