Great Deals!

troy74

I was looking online yesterday for a roofing company, to replace my roof and just when i thought i was finished i stumbled across www.taymanroofing.com and there having specials right now to use any of their competitors coupons!!

what a great deal, I thought i would pass it on to anybody who might be intrested in a roofing/siding company

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
virgovictoria said:
I was thinking the same darn thing... How very, very nice of him...
To take time to create an ID, just to tell the rest of us about the good deal he got from a roofing company with whom he is most likely not affiliated...really warms the heart. :bawl:

Otter

Nothing to see here
K_Jo said:
I don't understand...you mean...:gasp: :faint:

You meant the same thing, I just had to make it clearer for the 9 out of 6 idiots out here reading the forums.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
otter said:
You meant the same thing, I just had to make it clearer for the 9 out of 6 idiots out here reading the forums.
Do you think the part about competitors' coupons is a lie? :frown:

Otter

Nothing to see here
K_Jo said:
Do you think the part about competitors' coupons is a lie? :frown:

Not at all, but why don't you call and ask?? Or better yet, I'll send you my Otter's Siding and Decks coupon for 5k off on any job over 5.5k...hows that?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
otter said:
Not at all, but why don't you call and ask?? Or better yet, I'll send you my Otter's Siding and Decks coupon for 5k off on any job over 5.5k...hows that?
I thought you were a gay cowboy. :confused:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BabyGurl1978 said:
No but, the way I read it was that if you go online to make estimate requests thru their website.
Sweeeeeeet. That's what I wanted to hear! :yay:

OK, I'm not gonna lie. This is starting to hurt.