Hello from a Newbie

Kismet

Hi everyone.
Have been lurking on Somd.com (admittedly now) , trying to find out as much as I could about this area.
Am from Ohio, moved here a few months ago when I married my hubby.
So I'm trying to figure out this area in general....It's interesting.
Trying like crazy to locate a job, learn the Ins & outs of St Marys County..etc..the same stuff everyone else is doing I suppose.

Just wanted to peek out from uner my rock here and wave hello to everyone.:biggrin:

Kismet

Whoa,.... so there ARE freindly people around here.
Thanks!

The howdies are invigorating, and make me feel like im not so alone here. :biggrin:

Kismet

:cheers: Well, OK then.
Be tricky , but hello anyhoo. :biggrin:

*crawls back under rock, and contemplates life great endeavors in this wonderful state that we live in now....*

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Welcome Kismet

Originally posted by Sharon
:lmao: :yay:
:smile: Glad to have you. If you've been lurking for a while you should have some "feel" for the site by now, just say/ask what you want.
If it's unpopular, you'll soon find out.
If it's a Holy Cow!/fantastic!/glad you brought that up- kind of thing, you'll know that as well, too.
These folks aren't shy.
Why some of them even have stuffed raccoons as the centerpiece
on their dining room tables. Down home folk, you know?

:biggrin: penn

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by penncam

on their dining room tables.
Guess what you're getting for Christmas next year. :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Welcome Kismet

Originally posted by penncam :
on their dining room tables.

:biggrin: penn

Penn, I thought THAT was your hat!!:biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: Welcome Kismet

Originally posted by cattitude
Penn, I thought THAT was your hat!!:biggrin:
:biggrin: Well you knowww...........I ain't so big on that hair implant thing,(God knows I could probably use it), but the hat thing don't sound like such a bad idea, Catt!
If you or otter could rustle me up one of them critters, I miiiight be beholden to ya!

Sharon, you l'il darlin': I just knew you had a recipe for 'coon!
Did you get it from SmallTown? I kinda figured he'd have something like that being from a little town in the western edges of Virginia, 'an all.

But you know what's really a gas, Kismet? Some of these here folk
probably got married in their best Levi Leisure Suits and matching cumberbunds! With the thursday night bowling shirt underneath!! Shoes and socks were optional, of course.

:razz2: penn

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by penncam
Some of these here folk probably got married in their best Levi Leisure Suits and matching cumberbunds!
Hello, McFly! Did you miss the thread where I told everyone about my sister getting married by the Elvis preacher? :lol:

Vicki

How-dee! Well, what kind of things do you like to do for fun? If it's smoking and drinking and fishing then you'll love it here, if not, then let me know because I've been here two years and I'm bored to tears. I'm in my own little world for now because of all of this, ya know...
Anyways, welcome!:wink:
(oh and check out my first post since last august in the chit chat section where me and Joey are pretend fighting - Honest Opinion is the subject)