Finally someone said it...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by vraiblonde
[BSacré Bleu! Jacques Chirac = al Qaeda operative? [/B]

:mad: Did anybody catch the report on Fox News last night about what the French really don't want to come out if we go in and invade Iraq?
We know they've got a billion dollar oil deal going with Iraq, but more importantly, the technology transfers of nuclear data, helping them set up a plant that can produce plutonium, documents hidden in mosques, private homes, etc., with frogprints all over them, little things like that.
Plus, a top Al Queda operative was shuttled out of Afghanistan, thru Iraq, thru a couple more middle east countries, to wind up in Paris for a leg amputation!
Seems he was seriously wounded in the bombing campaign in Afghanistan, so the best place to go for the operation was Paris.

These are some of the things the French don't want made public, so the world can see what hypocrites and traitors they are.

penn

B

Bruzilla

France hasn't been an ally of the US since they dropped out of NATO back in the 1970s. I don't see why anyone is surprised by any of this.

I remember back in the 80's when we were going at it with the Libyans. Guess who the biggest trader with Libya was? France. When the USSR began exporting high-tech KILO Class attack submarines to Third World countries, guess who's ferry ships took the subs to their new owners? France.

Some things never change. Like T-Bone said... France and Germany are the "Axis of Weasel.":biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Voter2002
...and to think we bothered to take the time to save their arse's back in WWII...

:banghead:
I seriously suggest we let the Krauts keep them next time!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Alternative??

Originally posted by Kyle
I seriously suggest we let the Krauts keep them next time!
:biggrin: Or, we offer our help to mediate, and go to the UN and suggest that maybe, just maybe a resolution should be proposed to protest the incursion on French soil, after the Germans have captured Marseilles!

:cool: penn