Favorite Twist Ending

Toxick

Splat
Just wondering what everyone's favorite movie twists are.

Doesn't have to be a twist ending.. the twist could come in the middle (like The Crying Game), or at the end (like the 6th Sense).

My favorites are: Fight Club, The 6th Sense, The Usual Suspects and The Game.

What else you got?

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Troy

I knew he was goin to die, but I never ever thought the ghey lil prissy prince would be the one to do it

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
dustin said:
"I am your father!"
Geek moment: Mark Hamill says that Lucas shot the scene with David Prowse saying "No, Obi-Wan killed your father" as an attempt to keep the twist ending a secret. (Prowse in the Vader costume said all of Vader's lines during filming to preserve scene flow, with James Earl Jones' voice added in postproduction.) Some TV shows shoot multiple versions of Big Disclosure scenes, so even the actors don't know which one is the real one.

dustin

UAIOE
Tonio said:
Geek moment: Mark Hamill says that Lucas shot the scene with David Prowse saying "No, Obi-Wan killed your father" as an attempt to keep the twist ending a secret. (Prowse in the Vader costume said all of Vader's lines during filming to preserve scene flow, with James Earl Jones' voice added in postproduction.) Some TV shows shoot multiple versions of Big Disclosure scenes, so even the actors don't know which one is the real one.
kewl geek moment :yay: