Found: Chihuahua

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I just found a little chihuahua right in front of my house. Had traffic stopped ...people were just sitting in their cars, honking their horns watching it walk down the middle of the road.

He doesn't have a collar and I've brought it inside because it is shaking and cold.

Anyone missing one or know someone who is? I'm in St. Inigoes.

I'll take a picture and post it as soon as my camera charges.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Tigerlily said:
Could it be Cathy's or Glenns? Call it Scooter and see if it answers to that.

No it's not Scooter. Scooter hates me. :lmao: This one is smaller, a light fawn color and not so fat. :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
MysticalMom said:
He's cute I guess. AS far as chihuahuas go.

I wish that camera would charge.
Some are way cute, like the Taco Bell one, and some look like they've been put in the microwave or something. :lol:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Nickel said:
Some are way cute, like the Taco Bell one, and some look like they've been put in the microwave or something. :lol:

Well this looks more like the taco bell one. :lmao: Oh and it's DEFINTELY male by the way.

Taco, burrito, whats hanging out of your speedo?

Sorry...that just came to mind... :lmao:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
MysticalMom said:
No it's not Scooter. Scooter hates me. :lmao: This one is smaller, a light fawn color and not so fat. :lmao:
I want it I just gotta convince Dougster to let me have it. :lmao: Did you post an ad in pets lost and found?

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Tigerlily said:
I want it I just gotta convince Dougster to let me have it. :lmao: Did you post an ad in pets lost and found?

Well pick it up on your way home. PLEASE.

And nope..but good idea.

just.me

MysticalMom said:
I just found a little chihuahua right in front of my house. Had traffic stopped ...people were just sitting in their cars, honking their horns watching it walk down the middle of the road.

He doesn't have a collar and I've brought it inside because it is shaking and cold.

Anyone missing one or know someone who is? I'm in St. Inigoes.

I'll take a picture and post it as soon as my camera charges.

Too bad it is not black and white. i know someone who would give you $500 for it..

Angel

~*~*~
He may have a micro chip implant which means you could take it to the vet and have it scanned. :shrug: Just a thought...