5 Minute Manager

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
John Freida does it again. Was at Target restocking on my Dream Curls and decided to try the 5 Minute Manager for straightening. :yay: :yay: Spray it on and blow dry straight. I didn't need the flat iron at all.

JF may end up replacing my salon products.

Tina2001aniT

pixiegirl said:
John Freida does it again. Was at Target restocking on my Dream Curls and decided to try the 5 Minute Manager for straightening. :yay: :yay: Spray it on and blow dry straight. I didn't need the flat iron at all.

I do just love love love John Freida.....

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
RoseRed said:
Think that'll work on my kids hair? :lol:

It's not a detangler at all. Matter of fact when wet my hair felt almost stringy after spraying it and felt strange during drying as well. It did decrease drying time a good bit and my hair was very soft when completely dry. My hair isn't terribly thick but it does have a pretty tight curl. It's straight but has a little life to it. When I use the flat iron it's not only straight but there's no volume to it at all. This is a much more natural look.

It's only a few bucks. I'd say give it a shot!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:
It's not a detangler at all. Matter of fact when wet my hair felt almost stringy after spraying it and felt strange during drying as well. It did decrease drying time a good bit and my hair was very soft when completely dry. My hair isn't terribly thick but it does have a pretty tight curl. It's straight but has a little life to it. When I use the flat iron it's not only straight but there's no volume to it at all. This is a much more natural look.

It's only a few bucks. I'd say give it a shot!

Now that I got my hair did, Bug now want's to do hers. Hers is terrbily wavey, so maybe it would be fun to straighten it and see how long it really is. :lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
RoseRed said:
Now that I got my hair did, Bug now want's to do hers. Hers is terrbily wavey, so maybe it would be fun to straighten it and see how long it really is. :lol:

I just got sad. I went to the JF website and it's not on there. Maybe they're not making it anymore and I was luck enough to get it off the shelf. I'll be stopping by Target on my way home to clean them out! :lmao:

I've had my girl take about 6 inches off my hair the past 3 months. Had I found this and the Dream Curls sooner I would have never! The good thing is I know it's been taken off but don't really notice it because I use to always wear my hair pulled back.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I love John Frieda. Definitely salon quality styling products, and you don't feel guilty after stocking up. :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:
Pix, I've got both, have used them 2-3 times and don't like either. The straight stuff makes my hair feel like straw. You want 'em?

Yes ma'am I do. The straight stuff felt awful when my hair was wet but once completely dried it felt great.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
pixiegirl said:
Yes ma'am I do. The straight stuff felt awful when my hair was wet but once completely dried it felt great.
Wait, I don't think it's the 5-min. manager. I think it's called straight answer, but it's definitely JF. Same thing?

BOHDEN

pixiegirl said:

when i saw the thread listing i thought someone would be complaining about their manager! LQQKS like i was wrong. :lmao: