The Child Support Issue.

J

JPC, Sr.

:elaine: It is one thing for the general population to be closed minded about the ramifications of the child support laws but it is a different catagory when we have government officials and our Legislature that keep their vision closed to the consiquences created by those laws.

It has made so that the truth is not free. That the separated parents are now disenfranchised because of the majority's lynch-mob orchestrated mentality. Thus we now have a modern version of a debtor's prison where the inmates are incapable of obeying the law. Parents are here punished under a system that makes it impossible to comply with the opppressive laws. A deadbroke parent locked in a cage can not pay anybody anything. The arbitrary and caprecious demands are unreasonable. It is understandable for the common people to trust the laws and to trust the Courts and to trust the government too, so this child support is a foul example of betraying the people's trust.

War is coming through 29B.

I find that our leaders do not know about what is going on with child support because they do not want to know what really goes on. It is easier to bulk about slot machines or other trivial matters. When I get to the Legislature - then the parents will first become truly enfranchised because they are not represented in the Legislature right now and never have been. Then when our leaders try to run from the problem they will have no place to hide. Since they can so callously turn parents into criminals and force parents into crime then it is time they all face up to the issue and do some thing to repair and reform the injustices that have been forced into our society by the misguided child support laws. I have the basic changes listed on my campaign website.

Governments that put innocent people into its jails is the real criminal.

:bigwhoop: --------------------------- :whistle:

donbarzini

JPC said:
:elaine: It is one thing for the general population to be closed minded about the ramifications of the child support laws but it is a different catagory when we have government officials and our Legislature that keep their vision closed to the consiquences created by those laws.

It has made so that the truth is not free. That the separated parents are now disenfranchised because of the majority's lynch-mob orchestrated mentality. Thus we now have a modern version of a debtor's prison where the inmates are incapable of obeying the law. Parents are here punished under a system that makes it impossible to comply with the opppressive laws. A deadbroke parent locked in a cage can not pay anybody anything. The arbitrary and caprecious demands are unreasonable. It is understandable for the common people to trust the laws and to trust the Courts and to trust the government too, so this child support is a foul example of betraying the people's trust.

I find that our leaders do not know about what is going on with child support because they do not want to know what really goes on. It is easier to bulk about slot machines or other trivial matters. When I get to the Legislature - then the parents will first become truly enfranchised because they are not represented in the Legislature right now and never have been. Then when our leaders try to run from the problem they will have no place to hide. Since they can so callously turn parents into criminals and force parents into crime then it is time they all face up to the issue and do some thing to repair and reform the injustices that have been forced into our society by the misguided child support laws. I have the basic changes listed on my campaign website.

I will attempt to translate those items in bold:

1. He means close-minded
2. He means category
3. He means consequences
4. He meant to put an "it" between "made" and "so"
5. He meant "Parents are thereby punished..."
6. He means capricious
7. I have no idea what the HELL he means. I give up on my attempt to translate the moronical language. Anybody else want to give it a shot?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
JPC said:
A deadbroke parent locked in a cage can not pay anybody anything.
I think you miss the point of jail. The idea is that you would simply pay your child support in order to AVOID being locked in a cage.

Since they can so callously turn parents into criminals and force parents into crime
:lmao: Yeah, you're a Democrat, alright.

mrweb

Iron City
JPC said:

It has made so that the truth is not free. That the separated parents are now disenfranchised because of the majority's lynch-mob orchestrated mentality. Thus we now have a modern version of a debtor's prison where the inmates , including myself, are incapable of obeying the law. Parents are here punished under a system that makes it impossible to comply with the opppressive laws. A deadbroke parent locked in a cage can not pay anybody anything. The arbitrary and caprecious demands are unreasonable. It is understandable for the common people to trust the laws and to trust the Courts and to trust the government too, so this child support is a foul example of betraying the people's trust.

JPC,

I rise to your defense, you are not a deadbeat, just a common slug who was not man enough to maintain a marriage, couldn't, or didn't want to take responsibility to your obligations with respect to your child and family. How the he!! would the residents of your district expect you to meet your elected obligations and take care of them? Seems to me you have yet to meet any of your obligations as a man and a respected, contributing member of society. There is more to life than crying about what has happened to you because of your lack of responsibility. You are not a canditate that is going to win, you failed at your marriage, you failed as a parent (when is the last time your kid called and spent time with you) and apparently can't cut it as a true man, only relying on handouts from the Government you seem to resent, and handouts from those you seek to vote for you. (Yes, the taxpayers of St. Mary's County paid for the computer you use in the PUBLIC library). You will fail as well as a viable candidate. What then, spray paint the new brick facade at Gate 1?

Answer me this:

Why did you leave your wife and child and not provide for them?

Why can't you contribute to society by finding a job? Don't give me the disabled crap either, I am disabled as well, albeit not mentally...(which some in my family would dispute, the family I have provided for and kept together the last 28 years)

Why do you not understand the economics of the total infrastructure of the county and the area and the importance of Pax in this mix?

Please answer these questions for all of us, directly, with no JPC babble.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth Shall Set Us All Free.

vraiblonde said:
I think you miss the point of jail. The idea is that you would simply pay your child support in order to AVOID being locked in a cage.
:bigwhoop: Because it sounds simple while it is not simple at all. The laws are applied wrong and enforced brutally. The system first takes all the parents have and then puts them into jail. Then the deadbroke parents in jail must try to get their families to pay the ransom or stay in jail. It is not simple nor right nor reasonable and it needs to be stopped.

VRaiBlonde said:
:lmao: Yeah, you're a Democrat, alright.
:flowers: You really do have a great way of putting things.

:coffee: ----------------------------- :howdy:

MMDad

Lem Putt
JPC said:
:bigwhoop: Because it sounds simple while it is not simple at all. The laws are applied wrong and enforced brutally. The system first takes all the parents have and then puts them into jail. Then the deadbroke parents in jail must try to get their families to pay the ransom or stay in jail. It is not simple nor right nor reasonable and it needs to be stopped.

I'm a parent and they haven't put me in jail. What am I doing wrong?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
JPC said:
...That the separated parents are now disenfranchised because of the majority's lynch-mob orchestrated mentality. Thus we now have a modern version of a debtor's prison where the inmates are incapable of obeying the law. Parents are here punished under a system that makes it impossible to comply with the opppressive laws.
:bs: I went through a divorce, I have had to pay child support and alimony while awaiting the absolute divorce, I have first-hand knowledge of the issue and I do not agree with anything you say on the matter.

To begin with, if it was not required by law I would have paid child support anyway, can you say the same? The law just establishes an equitable division of the fiscal responsibility by setting an amount of support based off the differences in the couple's earnings. Parents that do not have the means to pay, as you allege by the term dead broke, are not subjected to requirements beyond their means and they can appeal anything that would be considered beyond reason. It's in the law that way if you bother to read it.

What I believe has happened is that someone, many someones, with deliberate intent made the decision not to make the payments as they are morally and legally bound to make. Our representatives determined that these people must answer to their children, thus this law, to bring their support obligation into order or serve time for their willful disobedience of a legal obligation to provide for their children.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
JPC said:

Hahahahahahaha

First Vrai: I am a registered Democrat and I do not believe one bit in what this dude has to say...

Now for You: Your an idiot plain and simple. Maryland court could care less about child support laws. I have seen it first hand. My friend has not recieved child support for Oh lets see about 9 months now. The father gets these nice disability checks that are not garnished and he refuses to pay. He gets to run around town all day and has not seen a jail yet because of this. He has not tried to pay even part of his little pittance he is supposed to pay a week. I think the Maryland child support laws SUCK and that they are not enforced in many cases. Im sorry once a deadbeat father almost always a deadbeat father. Let his ass rot in jail and make him do work but take his entire jail pay and give it to his children.

J

JPC, Sr.

mrweb said:
JPC,

I rise to your defense, you are not a deadbeat, just a common slug ...
:razz: I do not think I am common at all. If there were many (common) like me then the injustices in child support would have been stopped long ago.

MrWeb said:
Answer me this:

Why did you leave your wife and child and not provide for them?
:bigwhoop: Why do you claim that happened at all? I believe they were provided with very well indeed.

MrWeb said:
Why can't you contribute to society by finding a job? Don't give me the disabled crap either, I am disabled as well, albeit not mentally...(which some in my family would dispute, the family I have provided for and kept together the last 28 years)
:popcorn: I am getting a job as the Delegate for 29B, duh!

MrWeb said:
Why do you not understand the economics of the total infrastructure of the county and the area and the importance of Pax in this mix?
:coffee: I do believe I understand it quite well indeed. That is why I am going to put a stop to it.

MrWeb said:
Please answer these questions for all of us, directly, with no JPC babble.
:bigwhoop: Stop my babble, how dare you, I like my babble and it is far better then some other babble I tend to hear and tend to read.

:bigwhoop: ----------------------------- :coffee:

J

JPC, Sr.

Ken King said:
:bs: I went through a divorce, I have had to pay child support and alimony while awaiting the absolute divorce, I have first-hand knowledge of the issue and I do not agree with anything you say on the matter.

To begin with, if it was not required by law I would have paid child support anyway, can you say the same? The law just establishes an equitable division of the fiscal responsibility by setting an amount of support based off the differences in the couple's earnings. Parents that do not have the means to pay, as you allege by the term dead broke, are not subjected to requirements beyond their means and they can appeal anything that would be considered beyond reason. It's in the law that way if you bother to read it.

What I believe has happened is that someone, many someones, with deliberate intent made the decision not to make the payments as they are morally and legally bound to make. Our representatives determined that these people must answer to their children, thus this law, to bring their support obligation into order or serve time for their willful disobedience of a legal obligation to provide for their children.
:bigwhoop: That you trust the system is something I do understand as I trusted it too until I was forced to see the truth. This is why I wrote that child support is an example of the system betraying our trust.

:buttkick: ------------------------------ :coffee:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
JPC said:
:bigwhoop: That you trust the system is something I do understand as I trusted it too until I was forced to see the truth. This is why I wrote that child support is an example of the system betraying our trust.

:buttkick: ------------------------------ :coffee:
Your condescending attitude with the use of the :bigwhoop: is beyond belief, especially when it is so obvious that you are a mental amoeba. What was the truth you discovered, that you didn’t want to pay for your child to be cared for?

And just so you are clear, I did not trust in a system because I didn’t need to. I knew and understood my obligation, but I still feel that the system is needed for deadbeats like you that refuse to pay for the care of those they brought into this world.

Tina2001aniT

FastCarsSpeed said:
Hahahahahahaha

First Vrai: I am a registered Democrat and I do not believe one bit in what this dude has to say...

Now for You: Your an idiot plain and simple. Maryland court could care less about child support laws. I have seen it first hand. My friend has not recieved child support for Oh lets see about 9 months now. The father gets these nice disability checks that are not garnished and he refuses to pay. He gets to run around town all day and has not seen a jail yet because of this. He has not tried to pay even part of his little pittance he is supposed to pay a week. I think the Maryland child support laws SUCK and that they are not enforced in many cases. Im sorry once a deadbeat father almost always a deadbeat father. Let his ass rot in jail and make him do work but take his entire jail pay and give it to his children.
:yeahthat:
Jpc,
Do you not have a response for this one??

Edit: I was agreeing with the part to JPC, not Vrai, I am not, I repeat am not a Democrat :lol:

Toxick

Splat
JPC said:
This is why I wrote that child support is an example of the system betraying our trust.

The irony glistens like fresh piss on virgin snow.

I find it incredibly fascinating, amusing, disturbing, and appalling that you call "child support" a betrayal of trust.

... When NOT paying child support is the ULTIMATE betrayal of the ULTIMATE trust...

I cannot see how in the effing world you think it's OK to squirt out a child, and then not pay for their upbringing. And then have the amazing audacity to call it betrayal when someone forces you to face your responsiblities.

The mind scarcely has the courage to boggle.

Pete

Repete
MMDad said:
He answered that in a previous thread. His sons step father, then the courts ordered him to reimburse the step father to the tune of $27K.
:yeahthat: then the step father died; Wala case closed, obligation met.

Toxick

Splat
MMDad said:
His sons step father, then the courts ordered him to reimburse the step father to the tune of $27K.

Any living man who would allow another man to shoulder the bill for his kids does not deserve his own testicles, and he should be required by law to surrender them to the nearest clinic, where he will be refitted for a non-usable mangina.