American Cash Flow

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Went to a seminar back in 2004 I believe. they wanted us to take a course or classes for an outrageous amount that they claimed part of it would be reimbursed upon completion. The guy that did the workshop was not Fred Ruey but the guy up under him. Trust me it all sounded good and the video slide look tremendously awesome. The only thing is you never know if its true and unless you have $1-2K to invest in the possibilty I wouldn't recommend it.

Most of the time the people who go to these are broke or headed to broke and looking for a quick way to make big cash to end what may be a temporary impoverished situation/time in their life.

I go to these things out of boredom mostly and my former co-workers and friends and I would call in and go to these things for a few hours and then chill and have fun the rest of the day.

I remember when there was one in DC that was a secret type thing. It was to sell insurance but the workshop was by invite. Like a pyramid type of thing, where someone who already belongs goes out and recruits more people and the recruiter gets a percentage from the new folks commission.

I always feel like what they ask is too much and I end up disinterested in trying to see if it will work. I just stick to traditional employment. But, I would like to hear or read stories from people who followed through more than I did.

jbooty

LexiGirl75 said:
Went to a seminar back in 2004 I believe. they wanted us to take a course or classes for an outrageous amount that they claimed part of it would be reimbursed upon completion.......
QUOTE]

I know someone who took the class this weekend.. $3000!!! To me, it all sounds like a bunch of crap where it'll just cost you more in the end.. They also want to charge an additional $3000 just to do a webpage for you..

Not sure if it's just me being an idiot or if she is getting taken for a ride but none of it makes sense to me...

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
jbooty said:
LexiGirl75 said:
Went to a seminar back in 2004 I believe. they wanted us to take a course or classes for an outrageous amount that they claimed part of it would be reimbursed upon completion.......
QUOTE]

I know someone who took the class this weekend.. $3000!!! To me, it all sounds like a bunch of crap where it'll just cost you more in the end.. They also want to charge an additional $3000 just to do a webpage for you..

Not sure if it's just me being an idiot or if she is getting taken for a ride but none of it makes sense to me...

You are right it was an outrageous amount and they were accepting $1-2K down on that day because you can only register that day. Anytime there is a time restraint and a lot of money involved I think we should be suspicious. Keep us posted on how she is doing in the business. Like I said it really sounded good.

jbooty

Sure it'll take a few months to see anything happen, but all i can hear is "these people make millions.. you just don't understand".. All i can reply is :lalala: talk to me about it when you make those millions, then maybe i'll understand.. LOL..