Girlfriend Dies After Man Drops Her Out High-Rise Window

rack'm

Jaded
HARRISBURG, Pa. -- A 25-year-old Pennsylvania man is charged with criminal homicide in the high-rise death of his girlfriend.

Authorities said the man told police he dangled the woman out the window during horseplay Saturday night and lost his grip on her arms. Rachel M. Kozlusky, wearing only underwear and a sweater, fell 23 stories, breaking a portico skylight and landing on the pavement in front of the building. She was pronounced dead at the scene of massive head and internal injuries.

The building called "Pennsylvania Place" has 25 stories and is one of the tallest in Harrisburg.

Kevin Eckenrode, 25, is being held without bail and also is charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. sourse

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
If my old man ever dangels me out a high rise window, even "just playing around", he better drop me to my death. Because if he pulls me back in I'm gonna scratch his eyes outta his head for even doing it in the first place.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
MysticalMom said:
If my old man ever dangels me out a high rise window, even "just playing around", he better drop me to my death. Because if he pulls me back in I'm gonna scratch his eyes outta his head for even doing it in the first place.

I imagine that's what she was thinking before he let go.

rack'm

Jaded
Maybe she threw back her arms yelling, "I feel like I'm flying" and was....:shrug:

I wonder if she was under the influence of drugs at the time.

Pandora

Sharon said:
Is he related to Michael Jackson?

:lmao:

If he is really sorry the authorities should walk his ass up to the 23rd floor and give him the option to jump. I'm sure he wouldn't want to live knowing he is responsible for her death. :shrug: So, it would be a favor. :yay: