Straight from the salon finish.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Is it just me, or does anyone else not want to wash their hair because it's always perfect after a visit to the hairdresser? I don't know how they do it, but it's always perfect and stays in place all day. :mad: I want to know their tricks! :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Me too! Usually when I blowdry my hair straight, I don't wash it the next day. Same for when I go to the salon. I don't use a ton of product and my hair leans toward the dry side anyways, so it doesn't look greasy or anything. I think the fact that they have two hands that can move in any direction while drying your hair has something to do with it. I can never get the back of my hair stick-straight like they can, because my arms always get tired, and they can't move in every direction. :lol:

W

Wenchy

CMC122 said:
I have never once like the way someone else has styled my hair at a salon:lmao:

:high5:

I've had the same gal for 14 years. She gives a great cut, but I'm the only one who can "style" my hair to my liking. I get the shampoo, (orgasmic) cut, and go home to blow-dry...etc.

I know Nickel is going to say something. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Wenchy said:
I know Nickel is going to say something. :lol:
What? :lol: Nobody can screw up styling my hair...it's all one length except for the long bangs. Plus I like to have my hair brushed, and it's a nice little treat for someone to blowdry it for me. :lol:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
It all depends on if I just go in for a trim or a whole new cut. There was a couple times I didn't like how my hair looked after the lady was all finished.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Chasey_Lane said:
Is it just me, or does anyone else not want to wash their hair because it's always perfect after a visit to the hairdresser? I don't know how they do it, but it's always perfect and stays in place all day. :mad: I want to know their tricks! :lol:
:yay:

Attachments

• shellac_big.jpg
    shellac_big.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 229