T-Bone and Heather

Pandora

Where are they going? :confused:

Does anyone else think that the little bickering they have back and forth is annoying?

Christy

b*tch rocket
Pandora said:
Where are they going? :confused:

Does anyone else think that the little bickering they have back and forth is annoying?
Not really, maybe it's because I find it familiar. :lol: T Bone makes me laugh, I'll miss them. :bawl:

Christy said:
Not really, maybe it's because I find it familiar. :lol: T Bone makes me laugh, I'll miss them. :bawl:
:yeahthat: He definately has a way with words! I usually check in to see what they are babbling about on my way to work... I will miss their banter.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Is leaving their choice or is there going to be another programming switch? Does that place even have other DJs? Seems I hear them together, then she takes a shift, then he takes a shift.

BOHDEN

what did they do announce it at the end of the show? I listened to them until about 8 this morning, i didnt hear anything about it.

cwoehrer

If you want the job, here is the ad:
Morning Show & More - Suburban market of Washington, D.C. (Southern MD) searching for talent to replace 10yr team. This is no “cookie cutter” radio show. Format is classic hits (Yes, we do know "Jack", and he has no talent). Market is suburban with same owner/market for 18 years and never selling out its 5-station cluster. We are the last of the Radio Mohicans. You will have artistic freedom within bounds, do production, remotes, live spots and live a secure, professional radio life. Ideally, we would prefer a male/female team that has been stifled by corporate programming and is yearning to do it with “talent.” Paid vacation, medical, holidays and other fringe benefits. Rush T&R to: SOMAR Communications, Inc., 28095 Three Notch Rd. Suite 2-B, Mechanicsville, MD 20659, or to 12809 Water Point Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786 or e-mail SOMARCOM@AOL.COM"

BOHDEN

kwillia said:
:yeahthat: He definately has a way with words! I usually check in to see what they are babbling about on my way to work... I will miss their banter.
thats what i do also.. have xm satalite, due to the other stations doing away with the good ones.
so in the mornings i listen to them
and on the way home its comedy on xm :thewave: :crazy:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
cwoehrer said:
If you want the job, here is the ad:
Morning Show & More - Suburban market of Washington, D.C. (Southern MD) searching for talent to replace 10yr team. This is no “cookie cutter” radio show. Format is classic hits (Yes, we do know "Jack", and he has no talent). Market is suburban with same owner/market for 18 years and never selling out its 5-station cluster. We are the last of the Radio Mohicans. You will have artistic freedom within bounds, do production, remotes, live spots and live a secure, professional radio life. Ideally, we would prefer a male/female team that has been stifled by corporate programming and is yearning to do it with “talent.” Paid vacation, medical, holidays and other fringe benefits. Rush T&R to: SOMAR Communications, Inc., 28095 Three Notch Rd. Suite 2-B, Mechanicsville, MD 20659, or to 12809 Water Point Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786 or e-mail SOMARCOM@AOL.COM"
I think Otter and Catt should quit their jobs and take this on. :yay: