Arizona Pizza

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Went last night and had French Onion Soup, motzerella balls, and Chop-Chop chicken salad. :yum:

I'd say that's SO worth repeating.... :popcorn: :howdy:

SeaRide

arizonapizza.com/article2.htm said:
BILL STEVENS, FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT OF ARIZONA PIZZA COMPANY, HAS SIGNED A DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT THAT REQUIRES THE FRANCHISEE TO OPEN MULTIPLE ARIZONA PIZZA RESTAURANTS IN THREE COUNTIES IN MARYLAND
arizonapizza.com/article1.htm said:
OTHER ARIZONA LOCATIONS: Three existing restaurants within 12 miles of each other in the Berkshire Mountains of western Massachusetts, two under construction in Maryland and two in the design stage in Florida
According to arizonapizza.com:
There are
3 locations in MA
1 location in MD (Leonardtown)
1 location in FL
1 location in Az

M

Mousebaby

Ate there tonight and OMG I didn't know what I was MISSING!!! That place is GREAT!!! :drool:

Angel

~*~*~
Mousebaby said:
Ate there tonight and OMG I didn't know what I was MISSING!!! That place is GREAT!!! :drool:
They have good stuff! Brick Oven Pizza is the best (actually brick oven pizza in Sicily is the best)! I hope you had one of their pizzas... :yum:

marianne

BOHDEN said:
they are putting one in La Plata SOON :cheers:
on the way home from work :howdy:

Ohhh - do you know where in La Plata that's going? I had read many months ago that Chipolte and Five Guys were coming to La Plata but haven't found where they're going.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I went there with a friend for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I had "The Kokopelli" white pizza with bacon, spinach, and roasted red peppers and it was quite good. :yum: Great service too. :yay:

Pandora

happyappygirl said:
Went last night and had French Onion Soup, motzerella balls, and Chop-Chop chicken salad. :yum:

I'd say that's SO worth repeating.... :popcorn: :howdy:

Is the French Onion Soup really good. :eyebrow:

It is so hard finding good French Onion Soup.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
CMC122 said:
Yes it is hard to find good FOS!
Trader Joe's has canned FOS that is surprisingly good. I can't remember the brand name of it, but it's in a squatty can that bulges out on the sides, like a reverse hourglass.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Goobergrl6 said:
Heck I like the TV's!!! Keeps the little ones quiet! LOL!

Little ones he!! keeps ME quiet :lol:
Imagine that go OUT to eat in front of the TV :lol: what will they think of next?
STILL love that chop chop chicken :yum: