:bigwhoop:

Attachments

• nobody-cares.jpg
    nobody-cares.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 74

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
JPC said:
:elaine: Those that do not care also tend to not vote.
:jameo: ------------------------- :whistle:
I don't care but, you see sir, I will vote just to keep riff raff like you out of public office.

bcp

In My Opinion
JPC said:
It is important to get the message out and for me to do it honorably.
I wonder what your ex wife, or your son would say about your honor.

I know what I would say.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth Will Set Us All Free.

bcp said:
I wonder if she would support her children?
:coffee: :yay: I do not mean any insult but just as an observation here, the poster has become a "heckler". Because we have already discussed the child support on other threads and the reform is already decided and thus reform is coming through 29B.

So this is like a politician speaking and out in the audiance is some political activist shouting and or holding a sign against the policy, thus they are called "hecklers", but since this is an Internet community forum then such posters would be some thing like, "Internet Forum Hecklers".

Now I do hate to call names and I do not now plan to be calling any posters hecklers any more but the irony of this observation is just too much for me not to share this here. Since the Internet does have language of its own then it would be cool if we could create a fitting (and respectful) name for Internet Forum Heckling because this is a new activity for politics and for the Internet and we can here set the standard. It is very probable that other local politicians have concidered posting here to SOMD forum and the posters heckling here have scared the others off.

:elaine: What does y'all think?????

:lmao: -------------------------------- :howdy:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
JPC said:
:elaine: I actually sent that email letter to the Enterprise and a copy to Bohanan and to others. I did not want Bohanan to think I was talking secretly behind his back.

It is important to get the message out and for me to do it honorably.

:coffee: ---------------------- :howdy:
If you didn't treat your son honorably, then why should anyone expect you to be honorable about anything else.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth Shall Set Us All Free.

Dutch6 said:
I don't care but, you see sir, I will vote just to keep riff raff like you out of public office.
:popcorn: Quite truthfully I do want everyone to vote according to their own conscience. If that is how the poster feels then so be it. A candidate must never expect to get one hundred percent of the vote and I certainly do not invision that either.

:bigwhoop: One of the negative aspects of democracy is that the majority always rule over the minority.

:jameo: ----------------------------- :wench:

Midnightrider

JPC said:
Now I do hate to call names and I do not now plan to be calling any posters hecklers any more but the irony of this observation is just too much for me not to share this here. Since the Internet does have language of its own then it would be cool if we could create a fitting (and respectful) name for Internet Forum Heckling because this is a new activity for politics and for the Internet and we can here set the standard. It is very probable that other local politicians have concidered posting here to SOMD forum and the posters heckling here have scared the others off.

You could call them "voters" i think most that have seen you post and are "heckleing" you and are also in your district, will come out to vote against you......

As to other politicians being scared off, i doubt it. Most aren't nearly as idiotic as you, and also relize that this forum only reaches a very small portion of the electorate. So they are too smart to waste their time "campaigning" where it won't do any good.

Seriously though, I think there should be a law banning deadbeats from public office, and even from voting until they have made amends.

Toxick

Splat
JPC said:
What does y'all think?????

I think that if the poster wanted discussion, instead of heckling, he should have been more forthcoming toward others who tried engage in dicussion (albeit heated discussion), but he instead dismissed such forays into discussion as "emotional dribble".

That's if it was acknowledged at all.

That's what I think.

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
JPC said:
:coffee: :yay: I do not mean any insult but just as an observation here, the poster has become a "heckler". Because we have already discussed the child support on other threads and the reform is already decided and thus reform is coming through 29B.

So this is like a politician speaking and out in the audiance is some political activist shouting and or holding a sign against the policy, thus they are called "hecklers", but since this is an Internet community forum then such posters would be some thing like, "Internet Forum Hecklers".

We'all think you're a dumbazz. Don't believe me, ask anyone else on here. :yay: :yay:

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth Will Set Us All Free.

gumby said:
We'all think you're a dumbazz. Don't believe me, ask anyone else on here. :yay: :yay:
:jameo: All the action is in 29B and not "here". :howdy: